Chapter 7

-

Kim Taehyung

-

Nervious

easily agitated or alarmed; tending to be anxious; highly strung.

-

Jungkooks eyes stayed wide as he stared at Taehyung who was holding Hope. Jungkook felt his breaths slowly start to come back to him. He soon felt Hopes arms wrap around him, jungkook bent down hugging her tightly "Oh my god- Hope....Never do that again" Jungkook spoke "I'm sorry oppa..." she spoke and Jungkook smiled hugging her tighter "It's okay...Don't worry" he spoke, soon breaking the hug and standing up "Thank you again..." Jungkook spoke staring at Taehyung "Oppa? Is she your little sister?" Taehyung asked "Y-Yeah...." Jungkook spoke "Hmm...what about Your mom?" He asked and Jungkook looked down "She's not alive...." Jungkook spoke

"Yeah....Kookie Oppas boyfriend killed her"

Jungkooks eyes widened as he covered Hopes mouth, soon grabbing her and running away. Taehyung right behind, soon grabbing his wrist "Jungkook" Taehyung spoke "Taehyung...Please...." Jungkook spoke staring at him "Let me go...Forget what she said" Jungkook spoke "Are you still with this guy?" Taehyung asked "No..." Jungkook spoke before ripping out of Taehyungs grip and leaving.

When Jungkook found his phone he saw so many missed calls and messages from Jin.

"Aish...I'm gonna have a lot of explaining to do"

...

When Jungkook had to get ready for work, he was nervous for how Taehyung might treat him now.

Once he entered the building he immediately sat down at his desk and began working.

After an hour it was his lunch break. He sighed and sat at his desk not wanting to go to the cafeteria. When he opened his bag, he realized his lunch wasn't inside, nor did he have any cash to buy lunch. He rolled his eyes "Aish...Seriously!" He groaned

"What's wrong Jeon" a male spoke snapping Jungkook out of his thoughts "I-I forgot my lunch, and money" jungkook spoke looking at the male before him, seeing the one person he didn't want to see.

Taehyung.

Taehyung soon smiled, and Jungkook couldn't get over how handsome his smile was. He blushed a bit looking away "Hmmm...Come with me" taehyung spoke and Jungkook gulped "Okay..." he spoke before following the elder to his office. His eyes widened at how amazing it was, it was at the top floor and it was decked out with glass, expensive looking photos, along with expensive furniture. He sat down at a chair at Taehyungs place noticing the elder giving him a lunch, it looked amazing. It was kimchi, with fried rice and some vegetables.

Jungkook ended up eating with Taehyung and they ended up talking a lot.

The best part being Taehyung didn't mention, ask, or even try to say anything about what happened yesterday.

And after today. They would end up having lunch together everyday