An Introduction Chapter

Hey!

Can you hear me?

Hi.

Um, you might already know me, so you might already know my name.

But if you don't, hi! I'm Monika!

This book-thing is going to be about my adventure.

Ugh, really? Did I just call it an adventure? Well, I guess that's one way to describe it. However, it's more... Um, my, uh, oh! I don't know. I don't know what to call it.

It's basically how I destroyed my friends' life. That's the only way to put it.

Well, I'm going to be covering different peoples play-throughs.

Um, I already have three or four people in mind but... I could really do with some help selecting some more.

I've chosen to do three guys called 'Markiplier', 'Kubz Scouts', 'Jacksepticeye' and Nimbus. Nimbus is helping me put my story into the right words so I thought it was perhaps appropriate. Which, is also kind of ironic, since I wrote poems for everyone who played the game.

When a new story is going to start, it'll be called 'Era [insert number]'

But that doesn't matter!

Just some help with choosing some more people to do would be great.

Mini Monika Note: So, this story isn't exactly in progress yet, since Nimbus already has a lot of stories to write anyway. She said once she's done writing and publishing them and then created a new writing schedule (which she said would take a while because she'd have to create other stories too) she'll start. I guess I'll delete this Mini Monika Note when the new writing schedule is done?

Um, that's all I have to say for now.

Thanks..?