Chapter 12: Is it a new start?

I saw Dimitri smiling widely showing his beautiful perfect white teeth, wearing a black coat that looked amazing on him and he was holding beautiful red roses. I couldn't help but run towards him as I threw my arms around his neck and he picked me up and spin us around then he put me down and looked deeply in my eyes and I looked in his. His cold hand was on my cheek rubbing his thumb gently. With no words spoken, our lips were inches away, my heart was beating as fast as possible and finally our lips touched. It's silly to say that what I was feeling was fireworks exploding in my stomach but it is true and that what I'm feeling the second his lips touched mine. My hand went behind his head rubbing his hair gently. It was worth it. HE was worth it. We stopped for a second to breath and I opened my eyes to look up in his blue beautiful eyes and I smiled. For the first time in a long time, I felt what song writers are talking about when they sing about love and first kisses. "That was amazing" Dimitri said in almost in a whisper. "It was perfect" I whispered back and he smiled then looked down at the flowers in his hand. "These are

for you" he said giving it to me. "Well that's cheesy of you." I said as I giggled. "Well, what we just did was very cheesy as well" he said letting out a laugh. "I guess so" I said laughing a little. "I never thought I would kiss anyone in the middle of grand central terminal just like in movies" he said picking up my bag. "Oh god, I hope we don't turn into those couples who can't take their hands off of each other" I said as we both walked towards the exit. "Yeah god I hope not! They are so annoying!" He said sounding annoyed. "I agree with you on that." "But wait..." He said holding my hand as we waited for a taxi. "Does that mean we're a couple?" He said smiling a little. "Well, I like you and I'm hoping you like me too..." "No I do like you.. A lot!" He said smiling like an idiot. "Well, I guess then we are a couple" I said smiling like an idiot myself. "HEY EVERYONE DID YOU JUST HEAR THAT?! WE ARE A COUPLE!" Dimitri yelled as everyone just passed us by and laughed. I just laughed at how cute he was. "What are you laughing at?" He said looking back at me. "Oh no nothing at all" I said pretending that I'm not laughing at his Cuteness as he laughed at himself too.

We finally arrived home, and I went up to take a warm shower and then wore my PJs and dried my hair and then went down stairs to see Dimitri in his PJs as well with pizza and some movies in front of him.

"So, what do you want to watch?" He said putting his hand out for me to grab. "Well, I feel like watching a zombie movie, you?" I said as I grabbed his hand and he pulled me to sit with him on the sofa. "I love how you read my mind!" He said giving me a kiss on the cheek. "So, World war Z?" I said holding the movie. "World war Z" he said nodding. "Let's watch it then" as I stood up and put the CD in the DVD player and sat back next to Dimitri eating pizza and watching zombies.