Nyan Cat

There was once a time when cats roamed the sky. But these were no ordinary cats. No, these cats had bodies of pop-tarts with the head, legs and tail of any ordinary cat you would find eating birds in your back garden today. But the most extraordinary thing about these cats was the fact that they pooped in rainbows.

People have filmed their appearance, lasting from 3:37 (minutes) to 100 hours in some cases! (Links underneath)

Nyan Cats ran across the sky, a bit like shooting stars. They would leave their rainbow trail like a streak of light across the stars. Unlike shooting stars though, Nyan Cats would never dissapear. People would Nyan for hours, just watching the cats sail though the dark skies, trying not to lose them.

These cats would only ever say one thing, which could be heard from all the way up there just below the clouds. The only thing people would hear them say is MEOW, but in a very recognisable tune.

They also came in different flavours. The pop-tart Nyan Cat was the most common, but some Nyan Cat spotters also noticed other flavours of the cat.

The Gameboy Cat (these cats gave off a more electronic tune)

Technyancolor (the common pop-tart Nyan Cat, but flashing!)

Jazz Cat (with sunglasses! this Jazz Cat gives off a jazzy sound with jazz instruments!)

Jackson 5 Cat (with the famous Jackson 5 afro)

Pika-Nyan (the pikachu lookalike of Nyan Cat, that gives off pokemon style sounds)

Nyaninja (dressed up as a blackbelt)

Elevator Cat (these unusual Nyan Cats go upwards instead of across the stars!)

NCN-XTUP Nuan Xet!? (unusual cat, mixed up, upside down. probably the most uncommon of all the Nyan Cats)

Ganja Cat (with a wooly hat and dark brown locks, this cat has a Jamaican style tune)

American Cat (only seen in America)

Retro Nyan (shades of brown, this cat gives off the Nyan Cat tune, but from the piano!)

Valentines Day (this cat has hears on it's body but is only seen on valentines day! gives off the tune in bells)

Smurf Cat (with the classic smurf hat, and a blue pop-tart body, sounds like singing smurfs)

Sad Nyan Cat (with closed eyes, unusual because it doesn't make a sound)

Tac Nyan, Eater of Sould (a black cat with an evil-looking face, waffle body)

Dubstep Nyan Cat (rainbow poop in squares, gives off a dubstep style tune)

SLOOMOO (a slow motion Nyan Cat, very common to be confused with the original Nyan Cat)

Merry Nyanmas (a christmas version of Nyan Cat, only seen on the day!)

Happy Nyanyear (happy new year Nyan Cat, only seen on new years day!)

Fiesta Dog (head, legs and tail of a dog and a curved pop-tart body)

Easter Nyan Bunny (head, legs and tail of a bunny, body shaped like an easter egg, only seen on easter day!)

Happy Birthday Nyan Cat (some people have claimed to have seen this Nyan Cat with a birthday hat on their birthday!)

Sain Patrick's Day Nyan Cat (balancing a beer between it's ears and a green body with a traditional four-leaved clover)

ZOMG!!! Poptarts and Bacon (with a bacon-lookalike poo trail)

Melon Bird (shaped like a bird and with a melon body)

Star Sheep (shaped like a sheep and with a star poo trail)

Balloon Cat (another that goes upwards, but this is an ordinary looking cat attatched to a red balloon. It leaves no poo trail!)

Daft Punk Nyan Cat (there is only one explanation for this, and that's a huge, random, daft punk head!)

Other people have attempted to create their own versions of Nyan Cat, but none have actually been seen amongst the stars at night.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you realise that this is completely for fun and for the fans of Nyan Cat.

3:37 Nyan Cat (the original) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QH2-TGUlwu4

100 hours Nyan Cat - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AA5DsLzSVrk

Link to the official Nyan Cat website (featuring all the flavours) - http://www.nyan.cat/