LA Here We Come!

Johnny's POV

I rummage through Emory's bag for Ronnie's Epi-pen. Emory is so organized thus resulting in his possession of my sister's savior. I can't believe that idiot! How in the world does he not know what Ronnie is allergic to?! I'm just glad it was hazelnuts. My baby sister is allergic to hazelnuts, shellfish, and cedar. Shellfish requires hospitalization while the other two just require her Epi-pen. I just hope her throw doesn't close up by the time I arrive.

Without informing the rest of the band, I run out of the building and head towards the park where my sister is. As I get closer to the park, I spot a panic looking Remington hovering over Ronnie. I push him out of the way when I reach Ronnie. In one swift motion I open the Epi-pen and insert it in my sister's thigh. Some of the tension leaves my body as Ronnie no longer wheezes while she is breathing.

"This," I point a finger at Remington, "is your fault! How did you give her something she's allergic to?!"

"I didn't know," he puts his arms up defensively, "I didn't know she had food allergies."

"Whatever. You and your brother need to stay away from Ronnie! We'll be in LA soon and then we're leaving the tour." I carefully pick up my sister and carry her back to the van. Aaron is gonna be so pissed when he finds out what happened.

Remington's POV

My eyes begin to gloss over with tears as I watch Johnny carry his sister away. I'm such an idiot! I should've asked her if she had an allergies. Seb is gonna kick my ass when he finds out. Ronnie will never forgive me. She'll probably end up dating Emerson. I'm such an idiot!

I let a few tears slide down my cheeks. With a heavy sigh, I pack everything up and slowly make my way back to the bus. I just wanna be alone right now. I love Ronnie. And now I just fucked up something amazing.

Aaron's POV

"He did what?!" My anger explodes as Johnny proceeds to explain what happened to his sister. How the hell is a duet supposed to happen if Remington Leith kills Ronnie?!

"I wanna kill him," Johnny growls. His knuckles have turned white due to his anger. One day his anger will come back to bite him in the ass.

"Look," I state, "it's been a long day and we're all tired. I'll have Andrew drive tonight. I can talk to Palaye's manager tomorrow. Head to the van and keep a close eye on your sister."

With a simple nod Johnny leaves the building and returns to the van. I heave a deep sigh before following him. This has not been the best first tour, but tomorrow's another day.

Ronnie's POV

I groan as I feel the brightness from the sun. I cover my eyes with my arm. All at once, my date with Remington pops into my head. At least now I know why Johnny never let me have Nutella. I'm just glad I told Emory to pack my Epi-pens.

"What time is it," I mumble.

"Thank god you're alive," Emory cheers while he engulfs me in a bear hug. Within moments the rest of the band is hugging me tightly.

"Let her go," Aaron chuckles lightly, "I need to talk to her." The guys let me go and I grab my glasses. Still groggy, I follow Aaron as he hands me a large cup of coffee. We walk in silence in a bit before Aaron sits on a bench. Still groggy, I follow his actions.

"You're not to speak to Leith again," Aaron demands while staring straight ahead.

"Easier said than done," I reply.