Sal x Reader- Best Friend and Boyfriend

Authors note- in this the reader is shorter than Sal so stick with me here. Also Larry Ain't dead!!!
———————————————————————-

Y/N's POV
"Y/N!! I'm home!"
Shit! He can't see me like this. I quickly pull on one his shirts over my head and wipe my eyes on the back of my hand. I take one last look in the mirror. FAT. UGLY. HE DOESN'T LOVE YOU.

I shake my head and put on my usual false smile. "Hey, baby." I kiss his cheek and walk to the kitchen "You hungry?" Sal walks up behind me and wraps his arms around my waist. I cringe as the thoughts from before crawl back, "No, I'm fine. Larry looks after me good enough for a broke college drop out." He laughs as he finishes his sentence. He lowers his head to my shoulders. I escape his grip before his chin makes contact with my body.

I walk away from the kitchen and into the hallway. I take a deep breath. "Come on, Y/N. Get your self together.", I whisper to myself under my breath, "He's your boyfriend. He wouldn't be here if he didn't love you."
"Hey? You okay?" I nod. I open my mouth but no words come out. I feel my lungs fail me and my heart start sprinting. My knees go weak as I fall to the ground. "Oh god, Y/N?" I have no control over my body as I latch onto his torero and sob into his shoulder.

The sobs spiral through my whole body. Jerking me forward towards my very confused boyfriend, as he comfortably placed my in his lap. "I hate myself. You don't understand. Everything is wrong." He ushered my to continue by placing chafe kisses to my head "My brain doesn't work right. My bony hates itself so-" My sentence is corrupted by a body wrenching sob "So much. I'm too big. My hips are wide, I don't have the gap the they all do. For fucks sake! I'm the worst looking person we know, Sal!"

I stood up and started to pace while mumbling to myself in coherently. He sat on the floor for a while, until he finally stood up and grabbed my face. I looked into his eyes through his mask. I placed my hands on his prosthetic, "You deserve the world."
"And that's what I got."
"No. You got a monster."
He took of his mask and lay it on the floor.
"If you think you are a monster, then I can't stop you. But what I'll say is, you (Y/F/N) are a fantastic, fascinating and other adjectives that don't start with F. You make me smile and you make Larry laugh." He took my hands in his, "Love, I might not be able to change your mind. But I will try my god damn best to make you see what I see."

He placed a long and loving kiss on my chapped lips. I could taste my tears on my lips as we stood in the middle of our quiet  apartment. I pulled away, "I don't deserve you, Sally Face. You are truest destined for something great." He smiled before picking me up and throwing my over his shoulder. "Now, I believe that we have a movie night planned?" I giggled and replied enthusiastically.

What did I do to get a boyfriend and a best friend all in one.

———————————————————
Well ain't that sweet. I'm happy with this. I hope you all are too.
-Alexis Hamilton
———————————————————
Extra-
"Sal?"
"Yeah?"
"I do believe you've left your mask in the hallway."
"Aw shit"
"You gonna get it"
"Nah, I'm comfy"