Chapter 2: The sleepover

~Time skipped ~

Rose's POV

The night has fallen and I am waiting for my friends. I have a feeling that this night is going to be the BEST! I really hope that this time is not going to be like the last one. I hear someone landing, they must he here! I quickly ran bien the stares and I opened the door.

"Hi guys! Welcome to the Cinderella Castle! Come in!" I welcomed then to the castle.

"Rose, I hope that they won't be any surprises today like the last time" Astoria told me as we were walking to my room. In the same time I noticed that the boys were whispering about something.

"Girls I think they are talking about you" Joy said and pointed at me and Lingling, causing us to blush.

Hawk's POV

I was talking with Travis about my usual problem, when I noticed that the girls were staring on us. That was embarrassing but Travis seemed not to mind so we continued.

"So what did you decid to do?" Travis asked me.

"I am going to tell her this summer" I said proud of my self, I think.

"Well done! How about tonight?" He asked me.

"No,no,no,no.... I -I c- can't!" I said terrified. I know, I would chicken out.

"Will see about that....." Travis said with an evil smile. I am sure he has something in his mind. I don't like this idea of his.

Rose's POV

When we arrived at my room I saw Travis looking at Hawk with a weird smile and I can tell Hawk is a little scared of him. I wonder why. Anyway, I decided to ignore that and begin the fun.

"Oh my, Rose your room is clean!" Joy said surprised.

I rolled my eyes and said:

"I know Joy, I cleaned it up. Now, how about we play some games?"

"That's an exhalent idea Rose!" Lingling said with excitement. I know she would be overwhelmed about her first sleepover.

"How about truth or dare?" Travis said and his evilly smile turned bigger. I know he had something in his mind! Wait a second that's had terrified Hawk! What is he up to?

"What's truth or dare?" Hawk asked.

"It's an earthly game. If someone asks you, you have to choose between those to. If you choose truth, you have to answer the question with the truth. If you choose dare, you have to do the dare" Travis explained keeping the same face expression.

Hawk's POV

That's he had in mind! I can't believe him! If he humiliates me in front of Rose, he is done for!

"OK, I'll go bring the bottle" Rose said left the room for a little while.

When she left, I gave Travis a dead look and I glare at him, just to let him how angry I was and he just smiled! Then Rose came in and we started the game.

~Time skipped~

I am so LUCKY! Since we started the game Travis didn't had the chance to ask me! But
unfortunately I didn't had the chance to ask him either.

"OK, Travis is your tern to spin the battle" Rose said.

"So Travis you have to ask........Hawk" Astoria said.

'Nooooooooooooo!' I screamed inside my self. This is TERRIBLE!

"So, Hawk, Truth or Dare?" Travis asked me with an evil smile.

I took a moment to think but before I was able to open my mouth and say anything, Headmistress Cinderella came just in time to save me.

"OK kids, time to go to bed now" H. Cinderella said.

"OK granny. Guys I am afraid we will have to end the game" Rose said agreeing with her grandmother.

I sight in relieve. That's what I cald a close one.

Rose's POV

We were about to go to bed, when I remembered that I wanted to show them something.

"Guys, I want to show you something" I said and I went to my tiny library and showed then the Cinderella Story Book.

"Uh, Rose, that's just the Cinderella Story Book" Travis said obviously confused with what I showed them.

"Yes I know that Travis, but look what happens when I touch it" I said touched the book. Immediately it stared glowing and everybody was amazed.

"H- How?" Astoria asked confused.

"I don't know" I replied

"But wander what happens when I pull it" I said and I pulled the book from the library. Then the most amazing thing happened.......

To be continued......

***********************

Guys I think that this chapter is bigger than the last one. Anyway I hop you liked it!