"WTF"

J I S U N G     P O V

       " Wtf.So thats the reason we saw so many posters of us."and why she was so shocked.

"Funny." Chan laughs weirdly

"So the attic we have been sleeping in is AHA- hers-" Minho(e) laughs unable to believe this news

I hope this wont get worse than it already is.When were up there its weird to see everything related to us. But its a nice fit .Since we know she's hurt well try to keep down the noise. I was so deep in my thoughts I didn't here everyone yelling my name.

--------------------------------------------------3RD POV------------------------------------------------------------------

"JiiiiiISUNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG" Hyungjin yells as he kicks jisung in the shin.

"FUCK ok I'm back on earth." Jisung says crouchind down to hold the spot where hes hurting

"Ok cmon lets go"

Chan says as the boys leave school from the back door stopping by the beach close by the school to put there clothes in a bag and burry them in the sand.Transforming into raccons then making there way to (I FORGOT HER NAME LMAO) (nvm I got it) Sungjis house climbing in threw the hole in the roof they cover up to prevent anything from coming in.The boys go over to there corners and go to sleep.Each one of them thinking of how this is gonna work.Living in a fans house.But mostly how to get rid of this horrid curse hiding them from being themselves day in and day out.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a very very veyryVery ugly small shitty chapter I might rewrite this book considering I wrote it in my fetus days. LMAO but itll def be better since a little birdy told me to update.(you know who you are)I honestly don't know where this plot is going to rewriting is a big thing.Thank you for reading my shitty books I really appreciate it.Dont forget to comment and vote it helps byeeee.