CHAPTER NINE: NOTHING BREAKS LIKE A HEART

3RD POV

Jimin walks through the now empty hallways seeing it's already after school he holds his phone and his blue tooth speaker in the other. He knew Jungkook is waiting for him 'I haven't danced for while now' Jimin thought.

Jimin walks into the school's gym it was empty just like how Jimin liked it. He places his blue tooth speaker down onto the ground. "Jungkook will just have to wait for me," Jimin says to himself.

Jimin connects his phone to the speaker putting the song 'Nothing Breaks Like A Heart' Jimin put his blindfold on that was in his pocket and stands in his position.

Jimin listens into the best of the music.

🎶This world can hurt you it cuts you deep and leaves a scar🎶

Jimin's arms leave his body as the music grows louder. His eyes are drunk on the desire of the dance.

🎶Things fall apart nothing breaks like a heart🎶

Jimin touches his stomach slowly his own hand slithering up to the neck.

🎶Nothing breaks like a heart🎶

Jimin slithers his hand to his face and into the air, Jimin holds his hand and shakes his hips into the rhythm.

🎶I heard you on the phone last night, we live and die by pretty lights🎶

Jimin moves his right leg to the side lifting the heel of his foot up a bit, placing his right hand on his knee looking to the right side also. His left arm hangs at the back of his left leg, he moves his shoulder gracefully.

Jimin leans his body back a bit leaning into the left side still having his hand placed on his knee and the heel of his foot lift up in the air a bit. his left arm lifts up into the air his open left hands brushing his face.

Jimin twist hand in the air his body follows along with his left arm while doing that Jimin lifts his left leg turning to the right side of him placing his left hand on his knee in the process.

Jimin swings his left leg back to the same spot as it was before Jimin lifts his hips a bit while his right arm sways through the air in the process Jimin turns his body to the left letting his right leg swing to the front and right arm swing letting his elbow cut the air like a knife.

🎶you know it we both know it🎶

Jimin shakes his head side to side. He places his hand near his knee but quickly lifts it up as his body turns to face straight forward. His finger balled into a fist except his index finger sticking out. Jimin taps the side of his forehead.

🎶These silver bullet cigarettes🎶

.
>
.

"where the hell is he?" Jungkook says. Jungkook gets out of his car walking into the school building. He hears music and follows the sound.

Jungkook was amazed the music led him to the most beautiful sight. Jungkook watches with lust in his eyes.

The way Jimin moves was beautiful and graceful. Jungkook loved the way he moved he didn't even know he could dance. 

People would say he's a pervert but Jungkook is

OBSESSED with the most successful makeup brand Lee Chae-rin's son

Park Jimin