CHAPTER THIRTEEN: AFTER MATH

3RD POV

SHORT UPDATE

"JIMIN HONEY WHY IS YOUR DOOR LOCK?" CL yells through the door. Jimin's eyes jolted open as he heard his mother trying to open the door.

Jimin looks down to Jungkook still asleep. Jimin shakes Jungkook "Jungkook! Jubgkook wake up!" Jimin whisper yells he shakes Jungkook. Jungkook groans.

He slowly opens his eyes. "Jimin? Why are we naked?" Jungkook asks slowly. "No time for questions mum is right outside my door!" Jimin quickly picks his clothes up ignoring the pain that's coming on his lower parts.

Jungkook following also picks his clothes up also. "MOTHER I WAS JUST ABOUT TO SHOWER" Jimin yells back at CL. "WHERE IS JUNGKOOK?" She yells back.

Jimin and Jungkook glance at each other. "HES...HES GONE OUT SOME WHERE" Jimin yells back. "OKAY SO AFTER YOUR SHOWER SAY HI TO ME" CL yells.

"OKAY" Jimin says. They both hear her high heels tapping further further away as she walks. "So Jimin why are we naked?" Jungkook asks.

Jimin reacts and without thinking his fist meets Jungkooks face. "That was for raping me" Jimin says. Jungkook hold his nose "WHAT NO WAY" Jungkook looks down to his lower part.

His eyes widen there was dried blood on the side of his inner thighs. "Jimin I'm so sorry" Jungkook says. "Sorry ain't gonna cut it" Jimin limps into the bathroom and shuts the door loudly.

Jungkook sits on Jimin's bed

"I fucked up big time haven't I?"