Chapter 1

Hi my names Chloe Davis. I'm 18 and I live in London. My hair is light brown with teal highlights.I'm a drag racer. I race a silver and blue Koenigsegg agera one:1. I still live with my parents but I'm moving once they come back off their holiday.

Chloe's pov

I pulled up to the racing line. We paid
up and revved our cars.as we were racing down police cars blocked the finish line. We slammed our brakes on. A cop came up to me"miss please step out of the vehicle" he said. I stepped out of the car.he pushed me to the front of the car. "He made me lean on the bonnet"hands behind your back" he demanded. I did as I was told. I looked to my left to see jack in the same position. I smirked at him. The cop put handcuffs on me. He tightened them way to tight but I'm use to it."anything you say or do May affect you in the interview" he said standing me up. He pushed me into the car."please blow into this" a women police officer said. I leaned forward and blew into it. It beeped. I sat back in my seat."she's clean" the women said. We started to drive to the station the drive was silent. When we got there we walked in.

We walked into a room with a TV in it and a recorder. I sat down. I still have the handcuffs on but in front of me. The officer turned the TV on. It was CCTV of me racing over the past three weeks."so miss Davis this is your ninth time here,am I correct?" He asked"that is correct" I said to him"where are your parents?" He asked"on holiday" I told him"how long have you been drag racing?" "ten months" he asked me loads of questions"well your car is at your house but we have clamped all the wheels,put a hand break lock on it and a steering wheel lock on it. The keys will be sent to you in three months.you will stay here for four days and you will bee keeping the handcuffs on." He paused"Chloe Davis case closed 3:49pm on the friday 3rd of January 2014" he got up and lead me to a cell. They shut the door. Well this is fun.

Ellie's pov

Hi I'm Ellie banks. I'm 14. I live next door to Chloe. I have long dirty blond hair. I love o2l but mainly Trevor. Chloe is like a motherly sister. She cheeks yo see of I'm eating ok and if I need anything.i love her. I don't want her to leave.

I knocked on Chloe's door. There was no answer. Her car had all clamps on it. I wonder where she is. I looked closey at the clamps. It said 'police' on it. Not again. I got my phone out and tried calling her. No answer. Great... Four days passed and I got a call."hello" I said"hey can you pick me up from the police station near the Hilton hotel?" It was Chloe"yeah sure I'll be right there" I said and hung up. I ran along the pavement. I came up to the hotel and went into the police station. I walked up to the desk"Chloe Davis" I said to the lady"she will be outside" she pointed. I walked outside and waited. There was a group of six boys who looked like O2L outside the hotel. I ignored them. Chloe came out with a police officer. She was wearing handcuffs. "Miss Davis you are free to go but off we catch you again your car will be held for a year and you will be doing community work" he said unlocking her handcuffs. He passed her a bag with all of her stuff in it. She walked to me"I've been worried sick" I said. She was rubbing her wrists. They were red"what's wrong with your wrists?" I asked"they made the handcuffs to tight when they arrested me and made me keep them on" she sighed. "So whole house to yourself" I said walking with her"yep a ghost town wanna stay over?" She asked"yeah sure" I smiled. "Jc it's not my fault if they gave away our rooms, it was Trevor's fault" I overheard the boys arguing "me jc was the one who went to the bathroom" omg it's Trevor Moran. I walked up to them."my friend has spare rooms you could stay in" Chloe put her hand over my mouth. I bit her hand. "bitch" she said removing her hand and shaking it. I evilly smiled at her.

They looked at each other and then at Chloe."who are they anyway?" She asked still rubbing her wrists"they're the YouTube group,o2L"

Chloe's PoV