Chapter 2

( btw it's 2013 but I'll skip to 2014 soon but lia and jc are together and stuff)

Lias pov

"it will be ok" I Said to her.then the doctor came in"here are the tablets and the ultrasound you can go now" he said.

Once we got inside Chloe hopped upstairs and I sat in the kitchen.

Chloe's pov

when we got in it was 7 am.All I know is that I need a bag packed and I have to go long distance.i took he tablets and took one out. I am not having this thing ruin my life. I pooped it into my mouth and went to swallow it but something made me think,should I think about it??? I spat it out and put it in the bin. I started to pack a bag and a back pack. I put the folder in my bag so if I need it. I laid in bed and fell asleep.

I woke up freezing. I looked army alarm clock 5 pm."what!!!!" I screamed. I pulled myself out of bed. I got changed. I was wearing shorts,my tye dye top saying 'I got gear on my unicorn' and a hoodie so kian doesn't get any ideas. I hopped down the stairs and into the kitchen where everyone was."morning sleepy head" jc said."fuck off" I glared at him."someone's on their period" Dom said.lia glared at him and so did I"what?" He asked. Jc and Sam caught on."so where did you two go last night?" Jc said changing the subject. Lia slapped him round the head "enough" she glared at him. We talked until it was 6 pm.

Lia came up to me"when's the bad thing going to happen?" She whispered."anytime soon" I whispered back."do you know what it is?" She asked. I shook my head"ok" she said going back and sitting on jcs lap. I rolled my eyes the turned my attention to the phone"it's happening" I said to lia. I answered the phone"Chloe is that you?" It was my auntie Jennifer"yeah" I said worried "it's joe he's dying" she sobbed. My whole world flipped."I'll be right there" I said hanging up."lia grab the bags that are on my bed!" I shouted through tears. She ran out."what's happening?" Connor asked"my uncles dying" I cried."I'm so sorry" they all said.lia came running down the stairs"we are coming with you" lia said"hurry up then you need to call cabs. It's in Scotland. *road name and number*" they nodded. "Give Ellie the keys when you leave" I said."I'm coming with you" kian said.

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Someone shoot me. "Fine" I said. I grabbed my car keys and kian grabbed my bags. We went outside and into my car."where's the boot he asked?" I could fucking kill him at the moment"there is no boot!" I screamed at him while starting the car up. The next seven hours are going to be painful. I headed towards the motorway and sped down the road. One hour passed and I calmed down a bit"I'm sorry" I said not taking my eyes off of the road"for what?" He asked."shouting at you and....." Should I tell him"and what?" He asked."take the yellow folder out of the backpack and read it all." I sighed. I turned my headlights on.

Kian's pov

I got her pregnant and she lost them both. The worst thin is she has to have surgery if she ever wants children."I'm so so sorry from keeping it from you" she mumbled. I put the folder back. She reached into her pocket and locked at a piece of paper and the car sped up"eyes on the road!" I yelled"I can drive blind folded" she said slowing down. She put it between her fingers and held it"look at it" she said. I grabbed it and looked at it. It was a baby."what's this?" I asked staring at it."it's the thing in my stomach now" she snarled."why are you getting like this?" I looked at her"because this thing can ruin my life and my career" she said in a hushed tone."it's no a thing it's a baby our baby!" I shouted at her."you ruined my life you hurt me, you got me pregnant and know I have to suffer yet again!" She screamed getting her phone out."look what you did to me!" She screamed louder while chucking her phone at me. I looked through the pictures, she was covered in bruises and cuts."I'm sorry" I said turning her phone off. Then it reminded me of that night. I crossed my legs,I just want to kiss her so badly. Ughhhhh! But I'm terrified if her driving with a cast on her leg.