The Keeper

Hey y'all. My name is Kendra, and this is my new story! Well technically I wrote this a long time ago, but I've read through it and have made some edits and changes. It's going to be a sci-fi/fantasy/romance, and depending on how this first book goes, I will be making it a trilogy. PLEASE LIKE SHARE COMMENT! I love feedback!
————————-

This is 100% my work. All copyrights are mine.
—————————

•*•
The rain seemed to clear away from it, and I gasped. It was like someone had just ripped a hole in the Earth, and the lights of the galaxy were streaming into the atmosphere. It was unreal, and yet there it was, no more than fifteen feet away.

​"Mama?" My voice is full of question and fear.

​Mama looks over at me and smiles. She takes my hand and small tears start to fall from her face. "Home."
•*•

Phoebe lived her whole life hearing her mother's stories about a perfect world and a place away from her abusive father.
Phoebe never took her mother's words seriously until she finds herself thrown into a new world- with people just as icy as its climate.
Phoebe is an outcast in this alien society, a "half breed" of human and alien genetics. When chosen by an ancient power and given a great responsibility that awakens deep rooted abilities, Phoebe must come to terms with her new identity as The Keeper if she's to save her new people from war and fulfill her destiny.

———-