Chapter One

Chapter one

AU: modern

Warning: explicit, mature content, sexual content, bullying mentions, non-consensual sexual interaction mentions, profanity

--

Eren whisked his wrist up, flinging paint across the canvas with a ensued, skillful stroke. His ear buds played loudly, filling the whole room with The Black Keys', Fever. His foot bounced absentmindedly and his head boned slightly along with a soft mumbling noise from his throat. After an eventful pause filled with questions about dinner and when Armin would be home, he stood up, skidding in front of the kitchens bar stools and throwing paper after paper onto the ground.

The house wasn't messy, but, as Eren put it, skillfully organized. He had school work and due papers piled everywhere. Truthfully, Eren knew Armin didn't really mind the chaos. He knew the blond would only come home most nights, just for his dick.

In a sense, Armin had become addicted to sex. He constantly wanted to fuck. On the couch, the table, the living room wall, everywhere. It's not like Eren don't mind. It's perfect. The blond would be embarrassed if Eren said anything about it, so most the time it was just panting, moaning and yelling. Afterwards, Armin would fall asleep, but Erens insomnia would keep him up and he would go out back to smoke or to play his guitar. They both didn't know what they wanted, but in Erens stomach he could just feel he wanted more. Something different from the usual pleasure he got with Armin.

A knock at the door was heard, and then the soft creaking noise of the door. Without hesitating, Eren turned the paint covered canvas to the wall and stood waiting for Armin to walk in. Armin did his usual shaking of the head and shaking of his shoulders. It was snowing again. Eren waited for the shorter blond to look at him with those gorgeous blue eyes he possessed. Armin then did turn to his love and smiled a little, walking slightly with confidence.

"Hello, beautiful." Eren whispered, taking Armin into his arms and breathing in his scent. His Armins wrapped protectively around his blond hair, and Armins hooked under Erens arm pits, resting his chin on the burnets shoulder.

Armin smiled into the fabric and pulled his head away slightly.

"Hello, gorgeous." The blond smirked, not giving the domestic response Eren craved ever so much, as his words while sex sometimes were a bit... confusing to him. Armin was sure now that Eren was unaware of calling him "girl" while he sucked him off or something strange, like cooking. Armin didn't really mind it, for it didn't turn him on equally.

With a small pout, Eren slightly glared at him and his eyes squinting.

"Why you gotta be like that, Ar?" he muttered, nuzzling into the blonds shoulder again. Armin giggled slightly and tried to pull his head and shoulder together.

"Because..." he smiled and looked up at Eren with a small smirk, muttered something under his breath. Armin pulled away and pulled his cell from his pocket. He opened the screen and tucked the phone between his shoulder and head.

Armin muttered a 'hello' and let his eyebrows crease together as he began to untie his boots. Eren turned to some papers on a small chair they both bought in a garage sale for $10. One Leg with a little wobbly and its faux leather was worn from the vibrant red it had before. Eren loved the seat so much.

Eren watched Armin, the way he bit his lip in nervousness and his eyes shifted over the ground. He was just a very nervous guy. Armins eyes made contact with erens, and that was when Eren noticed the blond was extremely pale and two big tears threatened to escape.

"Eren, my grandfather..." Armins voice, husk from the gulping he was doing at the moment. "He just had a heart attack, please... God damn it..." Armin began to visibly shake and Eren stood up, frowning at Armins words.

"He's in the ER, Mikasa didn't say how he was doing, but... we need to get down there, Eren."

The urgency in Armins eyes was too much and hard for Eren to say 'no'. Eren stepped forwards, just as armin was about to collapse, the blonds legs like jelly and heart like putty.

"We can get tickets tomorrow, I promise." Eren muttered and felt tear drops sink through his shirt and graze across the skin. "Okay?"

Armin nodded slightly, but nodded. "Okay. But, we have to do it." Armin pulled away and rubbed his eyes, trying to show he was strong and able to take the pain he had just heard. Eren didn't smile, but leaned down and connected their lips. Armin responded and quickly began to rip off Erens shirt and his pants. The cycle was definitely there. No matter what happened.

Fuck for comfort.