Chapter Two

Chapter two

AU: modern

Warning: explicit, mature content, sexual content, bullying mentions, non-consensual sexual interaction mentions, profanity

--

Armin woke up, groaning loudly as he stretched his back and arms. His eyes were still closed, refusing to open because of the window and the sunlight that snuck in, uninvited or wanted. His eyebrows furrowed and the covers were once again over his head.

"Armin?" Erens voice asked from the bedroom doorway. Eren poked his head in and smiled at Armin, the blinds hair having grown past his shoulders during their time together. Eren loved the look. The way Armin would tie it up in a bun when he worked on papers or wore something fashionable, which was basically all the time. Damn, that boy could make his pajamas look heavenly.

"The hell... Ya?" Armin asked as he sat up. Shirtless and a 5 o'clock shadow over his jaw. Eren smirked and leaned against the doorway, his elbow resting on the frame.

"Was just checking to see if you were awake." He took a few steps forward and sat on the side of the bed. "Why are you still here anyways?"

"Day off. They called me this morning... 5 am I believe. You weren't in bed." Armin stalled as he moved towards the burnet, making sure to keeps blanket over his legs. "Are you okay?"

Armin knew what he was doing. His eyes looked up threw his lashes and he gently bit his bruised lip. He made a small noise out of his throat and rested his hand atop of Erens.

"I couldn't sleep, Ar.." Eren whispered as the blond moved closer. His eyes drifted from those big eyes to the lips he had bruised an then the neck. Teethmarks lined across the collar bone and shoulders. Beautiful.

"Oh." Armin answered, shyly, of course. Keeping up his innocent act of only the purest virgins. Ha. Innocent.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Eren asked as he pulled Armin closer from user the chin. Armin whimpered slightly and pouted more. "Do you want something?"

"You." Armin answered sultry, sending a chill up Erens back. "But I think I have to call Mikasa." He said in all seriousness. "Get my computer. I want to look up tickets."

Eren shuffled off the bed and towards the front room. Admins laptop laid on the couch. He heard Armin address Mikasa in a calm way. To keep himself from crying. The room went silent and Armin didn't even make breathing noises.

Eren waited just a little longer. The sound of a small sound came from the boys throat broke Erens heart.

"H-he's gone?"