Crusty Ass Feet 6

YOUR OUTFIT MY GORL

(Y/N)'s POV

Yesterday was interesting to say the least, I mean Kaminari-kun tried to eat my sea grape sandwich just to impress me but it ended up with him puking for five minutes straight. Giggling I walked my way to UA and saw a green haired boy."Hey Midoriya-kun! Wait up!" I said waving at him from behind and he nodded."Good Morning (L/N)-chan!" He greeted kindly sending me a smile."Morning to you too Midoriya-kun! Say I've been thinking how come Bakugou-kun is really..Um mean?" I hesitated and he sighed.

"He wasn't like that when we were kids after his quirk manifested he became what he is now." He explained gripping his bag slightly, I hesitated and held his hand."Don't worry Midoriya-kun maybe one day he'll change.." I muttered only for him to hear."Y-Y-Yeah..I h-hope s-so.." He stuttered his face turning red. After talking we arrived at class and I was immediately  pounced by Mina including Uraraka-chan."(Y/N)-chan!" she cheered bounching in glee."We wanna invite you to a beach day tomorrow! You know? Since it's always hot out." Mina said and I sadly shaked my head.

"I'm sorry but I can't.." I said with a frown trailing off."But why? Even Bakugou is going and that's a suprise!" Uraraka said persuading me and Mina could only nod."I'm really sorry you two I can't go to the beach since I have someplaces to go to.." I said and walked to my seat silently. They sighed and sat down to their seats slightly upset. I wanted to join but I simply can't with being a mermaid and all, Aizawa-sensei arrived and we all started class.

AFTER THE CLASS CAUSE I CAN

We said our goodbyes and left the classroom. Walking outside I saw my Mom talking to Coral."Hey Sis! How was school?" Coral asked dropping her conversation with Mom."Oh it's fine I got invited to go to the beach but.." I said giving her an obvious tone and she nodded."Well I can't complain since I'm the same so bummer." She said opening the car door gesturing me to go inside. I entered and saw lots of grocery bags with bags of clothing."What have you gals been doing?" I asked and Mom laughed."Well we ran out of food and we needed clothes so we splurged a bit." She said giggling and I sighed.

"Mom stop wasting gems and gold." I scolded."But I only spent 1.3 million! we're royalty (Y/N) so relax! Besides we still have more at the kingdom." She whined like a child happily and Coral shivered, I looked over to the window and saw my classmates walking outside either talking or saying their goodbyes."Aren't those your friends? How about we invite them for dinner?" Mom asked looking at me whilst starting the car."Nah don't they tried sea grapes earlier and they didn't really like it." I said grabbing my phone and played Jumpy Bird.

I jumped out of the car and helped Coral carry the groceries. After carrying 10 bags of food and 8 bags filled with clothing we were exhausted. Tidal went back home to help Dad with a few errands since she's the sister who rarely complains, While we three are really whiny about stuff."Uh hey Yuri?" I said peering over to the kitchen isle to see her in her mermaid form and floating in midair."What? I'm busy cooking dinner." She says cutting potatoes.

"Why are you in your true form?" I asked curiously and she turned to me while wearing three pairs of gloves in each hand.

"Well I'm the oldest so I get to be whatever I want also don't ask about the gloves. I accidently activated my powers or quirk earlier on my first pair of gloves but they turned to ham." She explained tilting her head to the left reffering to the piece of ham on the countertop.

"Oh well okay make dinner yummy." I said and she nodded spinning around in the air to continue cutting vegetables. Bored out of my mind I walked inside the shower and started the tub, After it filled up I dipped in transforming my legs to a (F/C) tail adorned with fins, pearls and a small coral pattern on my top."I miss home.." I muttered and played a bit with the bubbles.

THE NEXT DAY

Walking out I fixed my laces a bit and walked out of the house Coral tagging along for fun."So where are we going?" I asked Coral she thought for a bit."How 'bout the arcade?" She recommended."Oh sure I'll try playing a few." I said and we walked to the arcade while chatting.

"Darnit! this game is rigged!" Coral exclaimed smacking the claw game slightly in anger."It is..humans don't get bothered by it tho." I said and Coral groaned walking to a nearby vending machine and bought two cans of Wanta."Thanks..where to next?" I asked drinking the Wanta she gave me.

"The beach? we could probably take a small swim in a secluded place." Coral suggested,

For some reason I forgot something but it was related to the beach I can't seem to remember it."Okay IF we find a secluded place we cannot risk being caught." I said lightly not wanting to be heard by a rando person."The beach it is then." Coral settled dragging me to where the beach was.

I laughed at how Coral was panting like a dog after we arrived."I have some water here Coral." I said grabbing my water bottle and handed it to her, Like a lightning bolt she emptied it in a second and smiled."Thanks! Now let's find a cave or huge rocks to transform on!" She said and started teleporting to random spots on the beach. On our 2928th teleportation she finally found the perfect spot but we could hear slight voices of humans but Coral overused her quirk and she was too tired and worn out to care.

"Okay you go first tho I'll keep eye." I said and she jumped in carefully transforming to a mermaid her peach hair turning lighter paired with an aqua tail with the same design as Yuri's her top was a V neck crop top uniform which looked adorable."Okay you're up." She whispered looking on the other side of the boulders we hid, Nodding I sat down and let the water touch me exchanging my legs to a tail.

Hearing the foot steps and voices getting nearer, I panicked and Coral pulled on my tail dragging me to the water to hide.

"Well what do we have here?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yes I did just do that don't unfollow please
;—; I'll be updating shortly