Living // Face Claims

First and foremost I would like to say thank you for clicking on my story, it means the world. Now on with the rest of this intro / rule list / whatever else.

--

(Please read through this carefully, it's quite important.)

I hate to be that person, butttt.. here is my 4 point rule list when it comes to all my stories.

--

Rule 1: Vote on the chapter of any face claim you use.
(so I know people are actually using them and so I can read you lovelies stories🙂)

~

Rule 2: Please don't comment telling me to 'update' or 'post' or whatever it gets annoying and puts a lot of pressure on me.
(This isn't quick stuff and this also isn't my only account)

~

Rule 3: Be nice. I'm not joking, be nice to people in the comments. Make friends not foe.

~

Rule 4: If there is any face claims you would like me to use please message me them! I except all!

~

And that's it. Very simple rules, and not that many. Most of them aren't really rules, they're just requests if I'm being completely honest.

(P.s. You don't have to vote if the chapter has more than 25 and you don't feel like voting🙂)

--

So the layout this / all my stories. There will be different 'sections' if you will. And when I have new face claims from you lovelies or that I found they will be added to their selected 'section' so there might be parts popping up in random places every now and again so I apologize for that in advance.

But other than that little snag the layout should be pretty much self explanatory.

--

In the case of there being a transgender, non-binary, ect. person this symbol (♡) with be shown by their name.

In the case of there being a poc this symbol (☆) will be shown by their name.