2

"let's just go to sleep and stop overthinking"

I wake up and it's all quiet. 6:40am. School starts at 7:40 so I have to be ready in 30. I run to the bathroom and take a ''cat shower'', get ready and fix my bed. "Yeah, let's go" I think outloud.

When I'm about to leave I hear my mom " good morning missy, your keys are on the table" I nod and grab the keys "why are you still home?" she doesn't answer my question " I have a gift for you downstairs, the key for the gift is on your keychain already" I look to my key chain and see a... motorcycle key? yeah bitch. When I'm about to thank my mom she's not there anymore. When I get downstairs I see my baby "OOOOH FUCK YAAAH" I immediately regret saying that, a woman and a little kid loked at me weird. Anyways, I get on my HARLEY DAVIDSON - my dreams coming true - and go to school.

I get to school and notice a lot of people looking at me and whispering things to each other, I don't mind it, I love the attention. I walk into the school and go to the Main Office to get my schedule, after waiting for about five minutes a woman walks up to me and starts talking "you must be Finn Sol, I'm your principal Mrs.Delano and this is Ariel, she is going to show you the school " I nod. She gives me some directions and dismisses me and Ariel to look around the school.

"So, where you from?" Ariel asks, dragging me out of my thoughts. I process the question for a few seconds and finally answer "I'm from New York, what about you?" she smiles, I analyze her not listening to what she's saying "she has dimples - which I find very cute - and curly hair, she's beautiful and-" "are you even lisneting to me?" she says giving me a sweet smile, " I'm so sorry, I'm very distracted, I didn't mean to-" she stops me not letting me explain myself "It's okay, I'm like that too" we both smile. Ariel showed me the whole school, she's very sweet and understanding "and damn cute"  I think we are going to be good friends. 

"The new girl is hot", "shut up Patrick, she's not as hot as me" I hear a group of people talking like I'm not there. I roll my eyes and go to my first class, which is math. I have no problem with math, don't dislike it, but I don't like it either. I enter the room and the teacher makes me stand in front of everyone and talk about me, which I happily do - because I'm not shy at all. " Yo, my name's Finn Sol. I'm 17 and I like graffiti, motorcycles and fights. Not the fake ones you see on TV, I mean real fights." I smile and a girl shouts from the back of the room " Is that how you got your ugly pants ripped? Lost on a fight?" she says looking at me like she's the queen of the fashion world and some people laugh "stop that, Marissa" the teacher says, "nah it's okay, I know she's just jealous of my pants" I smirk " of that ugly thing? Never", the teacher tells her to be quiet and I just walk back to my sit while saying " Bullshit, I see ya looking" everyone laughs and the teacher tells me not to swear. For some reason I look at Ariel, she looks at me and smiles, I smile back. That makes me happy.

All the other classes were basically the same thing. I was having fun with that Marissa girl, she doesn't know how to argue so in the end she just decides to shut up and I win. Everything to me in a competition, I have to be the straight A student, best in sports, best in labs, best in arguments and fights. That means I study a lot, read a lot, fight a lot. But I'm not one of those girls that shoves there success on everyone's faces, I like to keep it as a personal victory. My competitions are between me and myself.

Now I'm just home watching Daniel Sloss on Netflix again, I guess I've watched his shows a billion times. My mom is not coming home soon so I have the apartment all to myself. I live practically alone since my mom comes back home once a week or in the middle of the night and leaves before I wake up. I never see her, but I don't really care. 

I guess UK is not bad at all.

______________________________________

Thanks if ur still reading.