1

Earlier today

"I'm not coming with you" I say calmly trying to sound more mature  "yes you are young lady, be up at 5am tomorrow" I don't want to move " Why do you want to move anyways? I lived here my whole life . Town sucks a bit and it seems like I have no friends but I'm happy " I say with the little hope that's left in me that she will change her mind, but she just sights and says "It doesn't matter, I'm doing this for you and you should thank me! we ARE going to the UK and there is nothing you can do about it!" for a second there I thought she was going to care about my feelings and try to at least comfort me, but like always she just drops the bomb and walks away.

I just let it go, I don't care anymore. I tried convincing her that we shouldn't move to the UK but she doesn't listen to me. Let's see what happens. I stay up all night reading "Looking for Alaska" and watching Lucifer for the 100th time, then I look at the clock "fuck, it's 5:30" I rush to the bathroom to take a shower. 

Now

"COULD YOU FIND A WAY TO LET ME DOWN SLOWLY, A LITTLE SIMPATHY I-" my mom takes my headphones off my ears and slaps me. "Stop yelling. Have you forgot we are in a plain?" ops. I see people looking at me and I don't mind it.

Those were the most boring hours of my life, but I survived and we are in the UK. I'm looking through the car's window, very distracted, when the car stops in front of a building. The place is beautiful and very fancy, because we are rich -not that I care, I'm just explaining why it is fancy. My mom is one of the best surgeons I know and my stepfather - who I don't talk with - is never home because he is a business man, so he is always out on a business trip -DUH. I'm Finn, and I'm am the only kid my mom had, despite my name I'm a girl. My (step) brother, Felix, is my stepdads only kid, he is stupid and I love him, but he lives in Brazil with his girlfriend. "I wish he was here" I think to myself.

When my mom opens the apartment's door the first thing I do is run inside and look for my room "it's the one in the end of the hall" my mom says walking into what seems to be the kitchen. I open the door and see a white room, it is empty. I look behind me as if there was going to be a fairy explaining to me why the room is empty - I promise I'm not high or schizophrenic. I walk to the kitchen just to see my mom kissing a guy "how did he  get here?"  is the first question that pops into my mind, but I just ignore his presence and start talking like nothing strange was happening - because I've seen her cheating on my stepdad multiple times -  "mom, why is my room white and empty?" she immediately stops kissing the guy "sorry for scarring you, just answer the question and I'll leave you and your toy" I say like this is all natural, "Your room is like that because you are going to choose what you're going to put in there and because you like doing those weird paintings on the wall like those negros do. Now here's my card and have fun" she says in a cold tone, then starts making out again. I grab her card and walk away without saying anything, I'm not in the mood to argue about her racism -  which by the way: ridiculous, and who says negros? - and it seems like she's too busy cheating on her husband to argue with me.

I walk around the city, look at the people and listen to parts of random conversations just to hear the accent, not because I like it even though I do, it's because I can finally talk to people with - almost - the same accent I have - I'm not British, I'm Brazilian, but when I was learning English I had a British teacher so I have a funny accent - I see a store that seems appealing to me and I walk into it. I grab a bunch of spray paints of different colors and some other random things, then I pay for it because I am a decent human being. Afterwards I head to the place that sells bedroom stuff and I "have fun".

On my way back home I decide to buy the Acai drink on Starbucks, but since I'm a naturally distracted person I just bump into a human "I'm so sorry" I say, knowing it is my fault "you better be, now my white shirt is pink!" he looks angry - I wonder why - "woah bitch, I apologized, now you deal with it. Sad, buh ho, bad girl. I didn't do it on purpose though." he rolls his eyes and walks away, "bitch" he mutters, I just roll my eyes and keep walking.

When I get home I immediately go to my room and start thinking of drawings I could make. I start my graffiti and my mom enters the room " just here to say you start school next Monday" I nod and keep working on my masterpiece because I'm amazing.

6 Days later

School starts tomorrow - for me at least - and my bedroom is all amazing to match me. I'm just sitting on my Hamburger bed wondering how my first day's is gonna go.

"let's just go to sleep and stop overthinking"

___________________________________________________-

Not too bad for a first book, remember that English is not my first language so not everything is gonna be right. I have a hard time spelling words. BTW she's really sarcastic, so I hope u get it.

Thank u.

From: Aunt B