The Lab Mystery

"This is such an amazing library," Maylene was so amaze by the library's interior design.

      "Again, why are we here at night?" Baekhyun stammered. The night scene of the quiet library is a little bit scary.

The boys also sneak out the dorm after end the phone conversation and met girls, who force them to come along. They just keep saying they found a great place for practice, but suddenly all 16 of them are climbing the hundred stairs to the library.

      The boys are strong, especially at complaining. While the girls, they all become so excited they keep chuckled all the way up to the library.

      "Hayan said the teacher who in charge here allow us to practice, but please keep this as secret." said Hyerin.

       "And, who's the teacher? Aren't everyone in this school turns their back to us?" said Seungwoo while took a seat on a table.

       "Not me,"

They all look at the second level, where the female teachers stands and smile. Slowly she walks down the stairs, "You can trust me, if you want to." said Miss Han.

      "Hey Hayan," she greet her as she reached downstair, "And your 510-gang."

      They all bow. "Guys," Hayan paused, "Miss Han said we can practice here. But do not tell anyone,"

      "Great!" said the others.

      "I'll be at the upstairs room, if you need anything." said Miss Han, "And guys, hwaiting! Break all the underestimation they gave you," she added before leaving the bunch of teenagers downstairs.

       They were quite lost to find a proper beginning. One suggest to choose song first, the other one ask about the theme, and the playful one keep changing topic, not to miss the savage one, who diss people's idea and yawning. The meeting went chaos!

      Changkyun took a glance at his watch and surprised that they have spent almost 2 hours doing nothing!

      "Guys, guys!" he stopped everyone, "Okay let's focus," he continue once they all calm.

       "We can't make decision if everyone talk at once." said Changkyun and everyone nods.

      "What should we do?" Kshyl sigh.

      "What if we pick a leader for the performance" suggested Hyerin.

      "Great idea!" Maylene exclaimed as she looks at everyone to find a suitable candidates.

      "What about Ishi or Yoongi?" she pointed at them, but Yoongi immediately shakes his head, "You guys should excuse us. We both will make the song. We can't focus on the entire performance."

      Ahrin then change her sight, "How about Hoseok or Seungwoo? Usually dancers are so creative in making performance."

      Hoseok was shy by the compliment, "Aye, you. I'm not that good," he waves his hands with his extra movement over a little compliment. Everyone laugh!

      "But," he continue, "I would suggest Seungwoo. I can sense a very great leadership from him."

       Seungwoo panic, "W-what? Ahha. I'm not confident though."

       "You know," Hayan smile, "Someone say to me, if you want to run this school, don't hesitate."

      She added, "Aren't you said that the whole school turn their back to us? Let's make them face infront,"

       Seungwoo release a heavy breathe, "Okay, I'll lead. But," he change his glance to Hoseok, "Hoseok will make the choreography,"

      Hoseok widen his eyes, and as he get excited, he exclaimed, "Thank you for trust me! I'll do my best!"