What's Behind?

Alpha High School Grand Opening Day!

This one-day event has already fill with dozen of visitors, mostly are the students' parents and family. The school gate was opened widely to welcome them!

Upbeat song filled the busy crowded, and as loud as it is, the cheerful children's chuckled can clearly heard from here and there.

There's plenty of balloons, variety of students booth, the invited foodtrucks, clowns and many more! Alpha High is so colourful today!

The students are having own duty today, according to each class. Some of them taking care of visitors, some else handling booth, some others in charge of the VIPs, and also who in charge of today's main event, the opening ceremony at Alpha Main Hall.

Basically, most of students will get tired of handling stuffs, but not 510.

They got the easiest task because they won the audition! Yay!!

The only thing they need to take care of is the performances. They just need to be in the hall, so not that tiring. After the opening ceremony ended, they can enjoy themselves in today's event. That's the second thing they excited about.

The first thing is of course the performances! They practices like crazy, went to the secret room if they have free time, checking for each others' vocal, change and change and change choreograph. Then got stress together when suddenly they need to prepare two performances, one for opening, one after the principal's speech. And Mr K picks Ahrin and Changkyun as the emcee but, they have to participate the performance as well.

They are a mess, but that's what the make them more and more excited. Because they work hard so much, they wanted to give their best. They want to change people stereotype, judgment towards last class.

That day is today!

Ahrin seated alone in a corner behind the stage, checking her scripts since she come to the hall this early morning. She yawn as she glance at her watch, before change her sight to her classmate. They all are there too, scattered everywhere. Last night they said they want to practice for the last time. They said.

But as Ahrin watching, they all seated in small small group chatting and chukling. None of them did the last preparation.

"Tch! What are they doing?"

Ahrin sighed heavily, as some of them even seat in couple. Look at that Pia and Seungwoo smile to each other, or that Jungkook-Maylene couple who adjust each other outfit, not to miss Hayan and Taehyung warming up their vocal together.

"Yaa, is this some kind of valentine special or what? Hmph!" Ahrin mumbling to herself as she shake her head.

"Why there's lovey dovey atmosphere here?"

"I know right!" Ahrin replied to Changkyun who approached her at that one corner. This emcee partner supposedly practice together, but yup, gossip mood come to them first.

"Look at that such flirty smile," Ahrin added as both of them judging the romance feeling that surround them.

"Wait," Changkyun widen his eyes and looks at Ahrin, "I can't let them, I mean the boys, I can't let them to be in relationship!"

"Why?? Are you gay??"

"What?! No! I'm real man!" Changkyun bulge his eyes. Then he slowly turns to the classmate, "If they are in relationship, I can't play games until midnight! Or I have to eat alone! Or that that, they gonna spend their outing with their girlfriend!"

"Gosh, lonely won't kill you! Stop overreacting."

Changkyun turns to Ahrin again, "Ya! Shortcake! H-how bout you? What with that annoyed face earlier?"