Promise

A few days later, and I was well enough to return to work. Like before, Alastor would keep vigil in the corner booth with his newspaper and black coffee. Some people might have thought his behavior was possessive, but I found it comforting. The day passed by in a blur of refills, orders, and cleaning. It seemed like the day had gone by in a flash when I locked the doors for the night.

Alastor had opened the door to the town car and was waiting for me. I slid in tiredly, sighing in relief to be off my feet. Alastor sat down next to me, closing the door behind him. He wrapped one arm around me, and I laid my head on his shoulder. He smelled like antique books and coffee. I inhaled the scent, feeling it's comforting presence surrounded me.

I must have dozed off, because one moment we were pulling away from the diner, and the next we were in front of the apartment. Alastor helped me out of the town car and up to our home. I flopped down unceremoniously onto the antique couch.

"You don't have to keep that job if you don't want to." Alastor said softly, taking a seat next to me.

"You know I don't like to be a completely burden." I offered him a weary smile. He chuckled in reply and slid closer to me.

Wrapping one arm around my waist, he pulled me onto his lap. His lips closed over mine, and suddenly all traces of exhaustion vanished. I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer. Slowly he kissed his way down my neck, sending hot sparks jolting through my body. I moaned in response, and the sound urged him on.

Alastor picked me up like his bride and carried me into the bed room. Gently, he laid me on the four poster bed before sliding on top of me. His weight wasn't uncomfortable, but it did keep me from squirming around. His lips found mine again, and I moaned softly under his touch. Our hands fumbled with each other's clothes until skin was touching skin. I could feel his heart beating quickly under my touch, and knew mine must be doing the same thing.

Gently, I felt the head of Alastor's cock press against my slick opening. He pushed slowly until he was completely sheathed inside me. I gasped his name, feeling his cock stretching me wide. Then I felt him pull out, then push back in. He kept a slow pace until I was fully stretched out and mewling under him, begging for release.

Alastor picked up speed, pounding into me. I wrapped my legs around his waist, wanting to be as close as possible. My nails raked down his back, leaving long marks. His moans filled my ears, and I felt a knot tighten deep in my core. With each thrust, I felt it winding tighter and tighter until it was ready to snap.

With a cry of pleasure, a wave of sensation washed over me. I clenched down on Alastor's cock, and somewhere is the swirling current of pleasure, I felt him shudder and find his own release. When the room finally came back into focus, we lay panting in each other's arms.

"My dear." Alastor murmured against my lips, kissing me gently. I smiled, feeling tired and content.

We laid there in silence for a long moment before he spoke again, "Will you promise me something?"

"Anything." I replied, gazing into his red eyes.

"Promise me you will never leave?" He asked, kissing my neck.

With a moan of desire, I said, "I promise."