after party (Edited)

Chapter 28

After party

Ava p.o.v

It's now the after party and I choose that the father daughter dance goes first. I'm not saying I fully trust him but he is still my father and I want it to grow. I want us to be able to talk like father and daughter. To have that relationship.

The song I chose is one I had wanted to be in my wedding for like ever. It's called daddy.

I hold on to my dad's arm as we dance, not use to it. The song plays and we dance my head laying on his chest as we move side to side.

" Oh how I wish I was in your life to watch you grow up." My dad cries and I look up at him.

" You should have but we all make mistakes and it's okay. I still love you as a father. " I look over at Tyler, the only other brother besides Ashton who is talking to me. Yeah I know Jax is still mad at me for the prank and still isn't talking to me. Tell me about butt hurt. But it's okay when he starts talking to me I won't answer. He didn't even bother to show up at my wedding. I sigh and look up at my father.

" Thank you for showing up." That's the last thing I said before the song ended and Ashton yelled out that I was going to sing a song. I looked at him wide eyed and then glared at him.

I guess I should. I look over at Cole and know what song I'm going to sing. I start to make my way up to the front and I grab the mic." Thank you my dear brother for calling me up to sing. At least I know the song I'm singing. Sorry if it's too girly for some of you." I look out at the gang members and then over at Cole. I start to sing.

I would bet my life

Like I bet my heart.

That you were the one,baby.

I continue to sing my voice soft and light.

I shut my eyes as I sing and hold the mic alittle harder as I hear Cole stand up and slowly start singing the male part. I feel stares again like I did when I was on the plane coming home. I smile feeling someone hug me from behind. Everytime you look at me. The song ends and I open my eyes. I hear the claps and I look over my shoulder to look at Cole.

"Good job cupcake " I giggle as I call him his nickname. Everyone else laughs and I blush forgetting I had a mic in my hand.

"Groom and bride's first dance " someone yells. We step down as a slow song starts to play. We dance to it as I look into Coles eyes he looks at me.

I can't believe I'm a Stone now. I can't believe I'm married. I can't believe I'm pregnant.

With that thought I feel something wet go down my leg and a kick in the stomach.

"Ahhhhh !" I fall to the ground.

"Shit" I hear Cole yell for a car and I get picked up.

" The baby's are on their way, let's move."

Hehehe