Chapter 1: Donté

*check pic 2 see Donté*

                                                            Donté POV

Hey I'm Donté and it's the first day back to school and this year I'll be a junior in high school. It's normal for me to be excited to get back to school but I feel extra excited this year and I don't know why.

*Text from Chanel*

Chanel: "bitch is u ready! 😝"

Me: "bitch u already know! 👅"

After I FINALLY chose from my choices of new outfits and did all my hygiene stuff I grabbed my book bag and made my way downstairs where I quickly said bye to my parents and headed for the door.

Mom: "Aren't you gonna eat before you go!" My mom yelled toward the door.

Me: "No time! Me and Chanel are gonna pick something up on the way."

Dad: "Well make sure you're back in time for dinner." My dad said while standing next to my mom in the kitchen.

Me: "I'm going to school daddy, not a party."

Dad: "Still you heard what I said."

Me: "Okaaay daddyyy!" I say whining a little bit as I open the front door to walk out.

Dad: "Hey! Whatchu posed ta say?!"

Me: Rolling my eyes and sighing deep I say "Love you mommy, love you daddy!" in my lil innocent voice and close the door behind me.

Chanel: "Bitch what took you so long?!"

Me: "Gurl my dad was tryna start." I said while rollin my eyes. "I had to make an escape before he start lecturing." I said getting into Chanel's car.

Chanel: "Good cause we can't be late on the first day! We gotta see all the fresh meat aka NIGGAAAZ!" Chanel said sticking her tongue out.

Me: "Not me! I'm focusing on my grades ONLY this year!" I said fixing my jacket.

Chanel: Chanel looked at me with a straight face for a couple of seconds. "Bitch you a damn lie, that's what you said last year."

Me: "Bitch you don't know me!" I said giving her the side eye.

Chanel: "Bitch who knows you better than me?!"

There was silence for a second

Me: "You right!" I said bursting out laughing and so did Chanel.

We finally pulled up and parked at school. We walked down the hall like the bad bitches we are, breaking necks as bad bitches do, you know... the usual. Then we were stopped by someone standing in our way, and it's none other than jealousy taking human form in, Sabrina.

Oh! Sorry maybe I should give you a quick rundown of who I am before I go in on who Sabrina is! Well you already know my name but some people call be "D" or "Té" as my nickname. I'm 5'3" so pretty short, I love to perform, singing, dancing, acting. Lastly for the moment not too brag but I'm kinda that bitch at school and just in life in general. I'm what I guess you could say is the "top gay" at school. But anyways...

Back to this scallywag bitch. Sabrina is in the same grade as Chanel and I and she's hated me ever since freshman year. Freshman year was the year I beat Sabrina in our school talent show taking home 1st place while she took 2nd, and it was the same the year after. Usually I wouldn't let something petty like talent show jealousy bother me but this hoe photoshopped nudes of me and sent them around school saying that I sent them to our SUPER cute math teacher after she lost freshman year, and everyone believed her. It wasn't until the math teacher caught wind of this that he took it to the principal, assured everyone that it was a lie, and put the rumors to rest that people stopped believing her. Honestly I don't even know how people believed the photos anyway. The person in the photo and I don't even have the same body type, and I mean AT ALL because the person in the pic had breast and a vagina! Now that I think about it no wonder this schools test scores are so low... Anyway! This is going to be our third year competing in the school talent show and I plan to take 1st, AGAIN!

Sabrina: "Hello Queen!" Sabrina says staring at me with her hands on her hips.

(btw Queen is my last name... she wasn't complimenting me... even though i am a Queen 👅 *flips hair*)

Me: "Gurl can you move out the damn way I'm tryna get to my locker." I say rolling my eyes.

Sabrina: "I just wanted too say this year is going to be different!"

Me: "Bitch haven't you had enough of me whooping yo ass these past two years on stage?!"

Chanel: "You lucky he didn't let me whoop YO ass after what you did freshman year!" Chanel jumped in with a stank face.

Me: "It's all good cause no one believes shit you say after that."

Sabrina: "You think that was bad I wouldn't wanna be the person who makes me mad again." Sabrina said turning and walking away trying too swish the ass that she doesn't have.

Chanel and I continued to our lockers which were right next to eachother. After we got everything we needed we turned to eachother and did our lil cute handshake we had since we were in middle school.

Chanel: "We're gonna destroy this year." She said smiling.

Me: "Hell yeah!" I said and winked.

Then we turned on our heels and went off to our classes.

When I entered my first period which was english I instantly glanced the class to see if there was anyone that I fucked with. When I didn't see anyone I went to the back and took a seat. Right before the bell rang to start class HE walked in and of course the only seat that was left was the one next to me.

*THIS IS THE END OF CHAPTER 1*

this is my 1st story and i would luv 2 hear your feed back and comments! thanks 4 reading! 😘 - TheBoiQueen