Chapter 6 ~ Falling For You

"Caniff?" Taylor asked, confused. "What do you mean Caniff? Her last name is Callahan!" "U-Um, that's what I meant. I just accidentally said Caniff instead of Callahan." Hayes stuttered. I saw Nash shoot him a look as if to say "you're an idiot". "Yeah, they both start with C anyways!" I agreed. "Um, okay?" Taylor said in more of a question.

"Well, it's getting late." Shawn stated. "Yeah, I think I'm going to head off to bed." Cameron nodded. Everybody eventually shuffled out except for Jack and Jack because this was their room. Hayes and I headed to our room. Once we were inside, I smacked the back of his head.

"Ow! What was that for?!" He groaned, rubbing the back of his head. "You almost blew my cover!" I shouted. "Sorry! But you can't keep your identity a secret from him forever, Brielle. You can't just lie to him." He protested. {No! Jimmy protested} I sighed,"I know. I just don't know how to tell him. You know, you're pretty smart for a fourteen year old." He grinned. "Oh, and Hayes?" "Yeah?" "I have a date with Taylor tomorrow."

He looked at me with wide eyes before face palming. "Bri, he's probably going to fall for you and hate you when he finds out you're his younger sister." He explained. "I know," I replied. "But Shawn said that if he asks me to be his girlfriend to just say no and say we'd be better off as friends." He nodded,"Okay, so who else knows about it?"

"Only you and Shawn." I said. "Well, you can't tell Taylor tomorrow, he'll be so mad." Hayes said. "Yeah, but if I hold it off and he falls for me, what happens then?" Hayes shrugged,"I don't know, but you just have to be Samantha Callahan until Taylor is back to his old self." "Hayes, it's getting late. We should probably get to bed. We'll talk tomorrow," I suggested.

Once we were both done getting ready for bed, I leaned over and whispered,"For the record, you're still me favorite Grier." Then, I got into bed, and after a while, I finally fell asleep. {the aren't sleeping in the same bed just so you know}

*skipping to the next morning just bc*

I woke up to something lying on top of me. I opened my eyes to see Taylor hugging me extremely tight, while lying on top of me. I know any girl would kill to be in my position, but my older brother is lying on top of me and not in a brotherly way. All I could think was,"Ew! Ew! Ew! So gross, ewwww." "Taylor, get off!" I groaned, shoving him off of me. He laughed,"Good morning beautiful!" I mentally gagged, but I just smiled back.

This was a lot harder than I thought it was going to be. I looked over at Taylor and realized he wasn't wearing his usual black clothing. He was wearing a blue bandanna, a tie-dye shirt, and khaki pants with blue vans. The old Taylor was slowly coming back.

"I like your outfit." I smiled. He grinned,"Oh yeah, me too. It's way better than my black stuff." "Definitely," I agreed. "If you don't mind me asking, why'd you start doing all of this?" I asked. He looked down. "Um, I'll tell you at our date, okay?" {no.} "Yeah, sure." "Cool. I'll pick you up at 6pm. Dress casual." He smiled at me before exiting the room.

I sighed, flopping back down onto my bed. Hayes came out of the bathroom. "I heard everything," he said. "Hayes? I think we have another problem." "Oh gosh. What is it?" He asked. "Taylor is falling for Samantha Callahan, and I think Brielle Caniff is falling for a certain Shawn Mendes."