NEW BEGINNING...

KEN'S POV-

I'm already up,no need for introductions. Last year was a bummer for me. It was a semester of multiple breakups and patches and breakups all over. But...this is a new year and i've made a new year revolution...keep away from females for they are the devils syndicates,( this quote should be in the bible,something close to isaiah).

Females are like razors. If you treat them well,they give you a clean shave,if you handle them badly,they cut you...and i have been cut many many times and i've learnt my lessons.

Note that i am using their initials for conversations: mr cullen is MC,dallas is D and ken is K...

Then i heard my dad shout,

MC... Ken buddy would you hurry up and come have breakfast??
D...yeah dont be a slow poke!!!
K...coming!!!!

- skip dressing and grabbing backpack...
Downstairs,
K...morning dad..
MC...Morning son,sleep well last night??
K...not really...
D...obvi,must have been thinking about anastasia😍😍😍
K...shutit...and no,she moved away and probably doesnt care about me any more...so...i think i should go,i'm late...i grab an apple and hed outside..

ON THE STREETS...

...i notice this girl,of course she doesnt see me. She looked like someone going to cloverdale high( mostly because she's wearing the schools cashmire sweater).

She happened to be walking to school with her friend who by the looks,looked more lively than her. She skipped once or twice on the road while walking. I didnt really care about her,but there was something that drew me to the first girl,something like...

               ...A FORCE OF ATTRACTION...