Chapter 3

***two weeks later***

Kailey's P.O.V.

Cam finally comes home today! It's a Wednesday, and Mom said I could miss the last few days of this week because Cameron is always gone and she knows how much he means to me. Also, she knows how unstable I am at school since last year... anyways, we're picking Cameron up at the airport at 9:30. I take a shower, do all of my things, and then wear a pair of Cam's old Adidas sweatpants and my CHHS (Chino Hills High School) sweatshirt.

Once we pull into the parking lot, I'm almost jumping out of my seat to see Cam. We go inside and wait. He comes out of the plane and I immediately run over to him with his arms open. I jump into his embrace and he spins me around a little bit. "I've missed you so much Cammy." I say into his shoulder.

"I've missed you too Kailey." He responds. He sets me down and kisses the top of my head. Then he hugs Mom. Dad is at work and Sierra is at college so just me and Mom.

"Piggy?" I squeal like 5 year old.

Cameron giggles. "Sure princess." And he squats down and I run and jump onto his back. I giggle and smile as he carries me through the airport. Once we're by the Exit I shout, "faster!! Faster!!" And then Cam is running/jogging while i bounce around on his back. "Cam please don't let me fall!!" I say worried.

"Never." He replies.

We get to the car way before Mom. So Cam and I hop in the backseat together and we talk about how magcon went.

"Did you see my new video?" Cam asks.

"Wouldn't miss it for the world."

Cam smiles.

"I have to know... how was the baby food?"

"TERRIBLE!!" He shouts. "But more importantly, how is school?"

"Not bad."

He gives me a look.

"Honestly."

"Okay. I believe you."

***later***

***dinner***

"So how's school been?" Mom asks me at dinner.

"Good." I reply. I look over at Cameron who's staring at me with a look of sadness. I don't know why he won't just let it go.

"Cameron, how was Magcon?" Dad asks. Cameron goes on about his trip. Same old. Same old. Then I suddenly hear someone calling my name. "Kailey...Kailey...Kaileyyy..." Cameron waves a hand in front of my face. "Want to go get Fro-yo and then go spend the night at Nash and my apartment?"

"Sure!" I reply. I haven't stayed over there for a while.

I quickly run upstairs and get packed. I bolt back downstairs to find Cam already in the car. I laugh and go out to the car.

--------

Sorry this is terrible but it'll get better!