My Promises.

''My love for you was like a bullet, but then you shot me, and I slowly fell, breathing my last breaths of air, still in love with you.''
Piper Chapman was no ordinary woman, she had a fiancee, named Larry. But she had a secret past,  ten years ago she was in love with a woman named Alex Vause, who was a drug smuggler, in a drug cartel, but they were in love.  They traveled the world, but yet they were missing something in their relationship, and that was commitment. Which Piper wanted the most, she wanted to settle down and just have a small family. But she couldn't have that with Alex, yeah they had great sex. But Alex was still into the drugs because she got the money. And Piper was done with that, so she left. The thing that she didn't know was Alex's mom died that same day. And Alex wanted her to stay, but Piper said her sorry's and goodbye's and she left. But they both got sent to jail after they figured out who was all involved in the scandal. Alex was sentenced to eight years, and Piper was sentenced to a year. Larry and Piper spent that whole day doing whatever they wanted to before she was taken to Litchfield. So she was now in the prison. And what she doesn't know is that her ex girlfriend is in the same jail as her. What will happen?