Nervous much...

All the way through the concert the boys kept glancing over at me and Emily.

Amnesia was playing and as usual what was I doing? Crying my heart out, but this time Emily is in tears too.

Luke looked over at me and smiled. I looked at Ashton and he was smiling. His dimples were adorable, I looked at Emily and she was blushing.

Is Emily shy?!!

The concert was over and we were about to leave the venue when I heard a voice behind me shouting "Paige, Emily wait."

I looked back and it was the perfect figures of Luke and Ashton.

"Where are you going?" Ashton said

"To the hotel"

"C-come backstage, we would love to get to know you... Uh.. Umm.. I mean get to know our fans better " Luke said scratching his head

Me and Emily looked at each other and smiled. We read each other's minds like Books. We stared back at the boys.

"Sure, I don't see why not" Emily said

The boys took us backstage and we got greeted by hugs all round.

We sat down for drinks, and started talking.

There was a bit of awkward silence at first but then luke spoke, it wasn't that awkward any more.

"So what do you do for fun" he said looking at me curiosly

"Umm... Swimming, listening to you guys, hanging out with Emily and going to the mall." I said

Luke smiled and nodded.

"So what about you love?" Ashton added

"Umm same as Paige, to be honest" Emily said

We had been talking for what seems like forever,

I'm not saying I was bored but I was quite tired, like really tired.

I have enjoyed tonight but next time I think I will drink more coffee or red bull to help me stay awake. I wouldn't wanna miss a thing.

I could see Emily was falling asleep, so I decided to just go. I helped Emily up.

"We're gonna go, sorry. Were knackered."

"We're you staying".

"In the grande cleo, round the corner" I said

"Me too... Us too." Luke said

"Let us walk you" Ashton said

"Okaii" I said

We go outside our room. Number 2134 "the premier suite" and turns out they were down the hall...

Time for the goodbyes

They give us a hug and said bye but when ashton hugged me he handed me a note in my pocket..

What did the note say? Why did he give me a note? I'm confused...