Chapter 2 : The New Bitty

×Author Pov
"I'm gonna go and let you pick out your Reader." Said Jake as he turned around

"Woah what?" Daniel said grabbing his shirt, shaking up the bitty on the shoulder.

He winced "Sorry Tap..."

"Is something the matter?" Asked the Itty Bitty *I'm not sorry >:3

* "Just give us a sec," Daniel said "You can't just leave me here! I don't know-"

"Look you'll do fine just, you know, do what I would do. I'm just gonna go talk to the owner." He said as he walked away.
Daniel turned back to the Bitty

×Your Pov

Well this was awkward...

"So you ready?" You asked

He nodded "OK great!" You stand on the top of the shelf "So what do you know about readers?"

"Basically nothing... Oh! Except that Jake's is orange - Bravery."

You nodded and smiled pleased to have a monster who you could give info to.

"OK so there are 15 of the main types of Readers. But they can also have more then one color." You said pointing to the different types as you went along,
"Such as Red - Determination, Yellow - Justice, Gold - Generous and so on... their sweaters are mirrors of their souls the lighter the color..." You stop moving and sat on the shelf "The less intense the color the less intense that trait has on the Reader."

He looked confused

"Let me give an example, if the Orange is very light they might go and talk to someone. But if they are a very deep orange they might push someone to save them, or they might even make trouble to try to get out of."

He smirked "That sounds like Tapper."

"Yes, if he's as much trouble as it sounds like... I also suspect he might have some Brown..." he looked at you. You realized it must be becuase you didnt explain "Oh! Brown - Adventurous but can also be Foolish."

"So which one would you suggest?" He looked at you.

"Well... Mabye either Green - Kindness, Pink - Love/Affection, Gold or Aqua - Patience."

"Hmmm..."

"If you want you can come and meet them!"

~Time skip brought to you by a writer who wants to get into the story~

"Wait, so how are you guys..." He gestured around.

"Made? Well it's wher-"

"Excuse me you two."

You looked up, it was Hart and Jake? Was it?

"I'm sorry but we have a situation on our hands."

"Which one?" You asked

"It's with Petto and the new guy."