Chapter 14: If that's what you want

The girls were rushed to the emergency room, Jeongyeon and Momo losing blood every second.

"Hurry! Hurry!" Nayeon rapidly shallows her breath "Please" While the rest of the gang trails behind them

They are then rushed towards the ER's double doors and asked the rest to stay, at least two people should go in to support each patient. Nayeon gradually raised her hand "I'll -"

"Can I please see Momo?" Dahyun and Tzuyu slowly raising her hand and looked at each other, however "Go ahead unnie, she'll need you" Tzuyu backed down and Sana looked at both of the latters.

"Then... I'll go for Jeongyeon" Nayeon raised

"Well then, the two of you follow me, the rest please wait in the waiting area" The doctor replied and gestures to follow him as the two girls followed

.

.

.

Mina and Sana were crying and fidgeting while the other girls were restless

"Okay! someone needs to explain what the hell is going on here" Chaeyoung finally stood up with fierce eyes, her seriousness is no where near calm. She looked over at Mina and Sana with angry eyes "You two! What just happened!" She stood in front of the sisters with her fist clenched

"unnie! it's not their fault" Tzuyu tried to get in between Chaeyoung's view and tried to gently push her away from the girls.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN?! They know something Tzuyu! how are you protecting them"

"Because we don't know the story yet! If I were you, I would calm down"

"But-"

"Unnie! Mina is scared as it is!" Tzuyu gestured as Chaeyoung looked over to Mina with tears on her eyes, fidgeting the necklace Chaeyoung gave her. Chaeyoung clicked her tongue and began walking out "I need fresh air!"

"Ch-Chaeyoung!" Mina stood to catch up with the latter but Tzuyu stopped her

"I don't think that's a good Idea, She won't calm down, we'll explain to her later, for now I'm sure she wouldn't even listen if you tell her."

"I-I'm Sorry Tzuyu, I-I don't know how to explain things"

"just calm down, you and your sister too" Tzuyu looked over to Sana who cant seem to make eye contact. She looked over at Jihyo who seems to be concentrating on her research. She then walked over to Sana.

"Hey.." She said with a calm voice. Sana hummed avoiding eye contact.

"I don't know what is going on, or how to help you, but you know i'll be here for you right?" Sana continues to fidget. Tzuyu held onto Sana's hand to make her calm down "I will listen, I wont judge, I will be here for you.." Sana bit her lip, quivering her chin as tears falls through. Tzuyu hugged her. "Sana, just calm down" Tzuyu then kissed Sana on her forehead making her calm down and kissed her hand too. Sana closed her eyes with no word uttered and just laid her head onto Tzuyu's chest.

Mina stood up and walked out of the waiting area "Mina where are you going?" Tzuyu called out

"To Chaeyoung, I need to talk to her.. I can't stand her mad at me like this.." Mina continued to walk out

Mina looked outside and spotted Chaeyoung at the Hospital gardens throwing rocks at a wall shouting, screaming and crying.

"Ch-Chaeyoung?"

Chaeyoung turned around to Mina with gritted teeth and her fist clenched "What are you doing here!?" Chaeyoung shouted

"P-Please calm down.. I-I can explain.."