Prologue

This is a world where we live with supernatural beings like vampires, werewolves, witches, and etc. There were rules before which was banding the supernatural beings but that was until the war ended and now that supernatural beings and humans can live together.

But of course us humans are still afraid of them over powering us and destroy the world. I never really disliked or hated them, I actually really liked them because they were different even though some could be dangerous.

There was this one particular male that I found very interesting to me. He had black hair that contrasted with his pale white skin. He had these beautiful chocolate brown eyes that were so captivating and hypnotizing. He had a very muscular body, veiny arms and hands. His lips with cherry pink with a nice bunny smile. He was had very thick thighs that it was so tempting to squeeze.

He had very broad shoulders, strong biceps, a couple of piercings here and there on his ears. He was very tall, taller than me and the way his eyes wrinkled when he would smile was so cute.

••••••••••••••

"I'm Dr.Jeon" he extends his arm out waiting for me to shake his hand with a small smile on his face.

I grab his hand shaking it and his grip on my hand was very strong but also gentle.

"I'm Y/N" I breathed out audible for him to hear.