Chapter 10: Graduation

Ring! Ring! Ri—

[Y/N] turns his alarm clock off and throws his covers off his body sitting up while rubbing his messy bed hair. It was finally graduation day and [Y/N] could finally let the stress go, he started college very young and he's now going to get his doctorate degree and he was really excited.

He gets up and makes his bed up then he walks to his sisters room, he opens the curtains. "Rise and shine! Gotta get up and get ready!" His sisters whine and pulls the covers over their heads. "I'll take your games" he said and they fling the covers off of them running to the bathroom taking a shower.

He giggles to himself while he leaves their room seeing his grandma leave her room. "I'm surprise to see you up early without me waking you up" he smiles seeing his grandma. "It's your graduation day after all!" She claps her hands together excitedly. "Just go get ready grandma" he laughs walking to his room and grabbing his cap and gown putting it on the bed.

He grabs his all black suit and puts it on, he walks to the bathroom and curls his hair. "Oppa! Oppa! Can you curl our hair too" They both pull on each side of his suit. "Sure, who's going first?" He smiled down at his sisters. "Me!" Guani said first while Huani pouts.

Guani sits down on the chair as [Y/N] curls her hair. [Y/N] finishes her hair, "Go change into your dress" he picks her up and sets her down on the ground then she runs to her room changing into her dress. Huani climbs in the chair and [Y/N] curls her hair. Like he did Guani, he sets Huani on the ground and she runs in her room changing into her dress.

He unplugs the curling iron and walks to the kitchen and cooks a mini and quick breakfast for everyone except himself since he wasn't really hungry. "Come eat!" He yells loud enough for them to hear him. His sisters come running to the table, "Don't get your dresses dirty" he warns them then his grandma comes out wearing a formal black dress, he hair was straighten.

"You look very beautiful grandma" he kisses her cheek as she walks to the table and sits down. "Thank you Y/N, you look very handsome" she smiled and he smiles back. "Thank you" he replied back then looks at his phone checking what time it is. "We gotta go now" he goes to his room grabbing his cap and gown.

The dishes were put up and everyone went outside walking to the car.
(Everyone's outfit and hairstyle)
You

(Everyone's outfit and hairstyle)You