the Beggining

In the summertime every year are local church has a church camp it's for 5 days and you stay there over night there is a little boy a big boy a little girl and a big girl cabbin anyways this year I wanted to bring a friend my parents agreed I took a friend named Chloe me and chloe met at school she moved in 3rd grade and we have been friends ever since she was always really nice to me she helped me learn how to do allot of things like walk in heals do makeup and more me and her shared a bunk it was great but before this whole camp started I was super excited I made up this whole story in my mind that I was gonna met a boy and we were gonna fall in love like most girls do the day we got there my friend Chloe made friends with a boy named dylan obviously I thought YES that is the boy I will marry so I started to try to get him to like me but turns out Chloe and him were all ready dating so I backed off dylan had a friend his name was brayden he liked me and always wanted to play in the bouncy house I did not like him back tho we never got together after church camp school came around and they were still together and every morning all 3 of us would sit down in the him before school started Chloe and dylan sat against the wall while me on the outside I had a HUGE crush on dylan but never spoke up cause I saw absolutely no chance at least I thought...

To be contiued...