ᎢᎬN

8 months later...

Podcast: Chasing Glory w/Lillian Garcia

Lillian: Welcome back to Chasing Glory, Nia Jax

Nia: Thank you. I love talking with you

Lillian: So last time you were here we talked about everything from family to an abusive relationship you experienced.

Nia: I have a feeling where you are going with this.

Lillian: Just a little over 6 months ago you revealed to the world that you have a 4-year-old daughter.

Nia: Yes, I do. I don't wanna say I hid her but really I did, I felt like if people knew the whole story I would be judged. Then of if nobody knew about her, and it gets leaked I get judged.

Lillian: So your daughter, her name is Aulani Renate Sarona Fanene. That's a beautiful name by the way

Nia: Thank you

Lillian: Now you mentioned that only certain people know the full story of your daughter. Can you elaborate?

Nia: So basically only those people who are like family to me, knew I even had a daughter. It was that way because I wanted to protect her, from criticism.

Lillian: How could someone criticize a child?

Nia: That's a question I have yet to find the answer to. But back to the question.

Nia: I love my daughter more than anything in the world, the things I wanted to protect her from was if anyone found out about her creation. It would be criticized.

Lillian: You told me before we started that this was an emotional story, but you wanted to tell it. So this references you last visit where we talked about a relationship of yours that turned abusive.

Nia: Yes, so about 5 years ago. I was in a terrible relationship. It wasn't just physical abuse, it was everything. That ex of mine went to jail. I was fine, a while after that. I went on with my life. I got in a terrible car accident with my aunt. It was that car accident that my doctors told me that I would be having her.

Lillian: So you were wrestling and didn't know

Nia: Not one clue, but needless to say. I was terrified, and I had just got out of that relationship May of 2014, signed with the company that July, the accident was late July. To be honest, I considered every option, and if you would ask me today. I don't regret the thought of putting my daughter up for adoption. Because at that time in my life, I didn't think that I could be the mom she deserved. But today, ask anyone, and that little girl is my entire world.

They continued talking about everything...

It was towards the end of the podcasts.

Lillian: Last time you were here, you said that you would take my advice whenever it comes to men, that not everyone is going to do what your ex did.

Nia: I did, and I reevaluated somethings in my life.

Lillian: You mentioned that you started dating again and today you are in a relationship.

Nia: Yes, I am. You really have a way of getting information out of me. I am currently in a relationship.

Lillian: You told me earlier that he is a wrestler just not for WWE.

Nia: Yes, he is. I am dating New Japan Pro Wrestling Superstar, Tama Tonga.

Lillian: He's a cute one.

Nia laughed.

Lillian: You have been on the road for 3 months back to back.

Nia: Yes, but it's the life I signed up for. This travel is and always will be crazy.

Lillian: And with your boyfriend, wrestling for a whole other company, have you guys seen each other.

Nia: With his schedule and mine, I have not physically seen him for 3 months.
As for my daughter, in the past 3 months, I have probably spent, 1 week with her. I miss them so much.

Lillian: I would too, my husband goes everywhere with me.

Lillian: We have a surprise for you.

Nia: Lillian, you are too nice, you surprised me last time I was here.

Lillian: I guarantee this tops that. We have to people here who say they miss you.

Nia's hands went to her mouth when Tama and Aulani walked in the room. Lani jumped into her arms, the mics could pick up her say "Mommy, I missed you a lot," said Lani. Lillian hugged Lani. "Well, Ms. Aulani, your mom just told us how much she missed you," said Lillian.

Nia: Thank you so much, Lillian. I don't know how to thank you.

Lillian: Just continued being happy and living your best life.

Lillian: Now Ms, Aulani would you like to help me record the ending.

Lani looked at her mom, who put her down and she ran over to Lillian.

Lillian: We have a special guest saying the outro today.

Lillian: That's all for today and remember new episodes every Monday.

Aulani & Lillian: I wish you guys much peace, love, and passion. And remember to always be yourself and trust that it's enough! Bye guys!
Lillian turned iff the recording and hugged Nia. "Thank you so much for having me and for bringing my daughter here," said Nia. "It was nothing, just promise me that you will continue to love life and trust that you are enough," said Lillian. "And to you Mr. Lina, she is my WWE daughter. I found out you do anything to hurt her. You will have a crazy Latina after you" said Lillian. She hugged everyone once more before she and Nia went film a quick video for the show.