Chapter.3

Disclaimer. I don't own Twilight or power ranger

sorry it took so long to do another chapter. I have been busy with getting things ready to move to another state, but don't worry I haven't forgotten this story. hope you guys like it.

Chapter.3

The classes were still going on Kimberly and Bella was just getting out of their fourth-period class. now they were both heading to lunch.

The lunch line was long, but Kimberly didn't mind. Bella went straight to the table the Edward and his family were sitting at.

kimberly finally made it to the front of it and she grabs a caesar salad with a coke and with a fruit salad as well she crabs cookie. then Kimberly went to the table her sis was.

kimberly (POV)

I was walking to the table that my sister Bella was sitting. kimberly sat down to the empty seat next to Tommy and Bella. kimberly was smiling "well the classes here are more strict than in angel grove". bella laugh "duh sis this is forks".kimberly took a bit of her lunch. She was wondering how she going to explain to her sister of that terrible day when she was nine.

Tommy was smiling an looking at Kimberly "so Kimberly was your next class". Kimberly took out her schedule " Is biology ". Bella and Edward and Tommy smile. Bella said, "we have that class together so does Edward and Tommy ".Kimberly smiled and took another bite of her lunch " for real can't wait to go ".

Kimberly finish her lunch and then she got up to throw her trash away, and then went to get her bookbag and then start to head to class she got lucky cause the bell just rang.

Tommy went next to Kimberly" can we walk to class together". Kimberly smile "sure", They headed to class together. they finally go to the class. Kimberly handed her slipped to so he can sign it. Then she went to the empty seat the was on Tommy table, it was the only empty seat available.

Kimberly took out her notebook from her book bag and started taking note, while the teacher was talking and writing stuff on the board.

the teacher wrote down today homework. It was to read chapter 13 and study it and do question 1 through wrote it down and then put her book away then started to walk out of the class when she heard someone called her name.

"Kimberly, " Tommy said. Kimberly turns around and smiles to see the Tommy the one the called her "yes, Tommy". Tommy laughed "I was wondering what your last class"

Kimberly looks at her schedule "is gym ".Tommy looks nervous "can I walk you there, I going by there cause my next class is around there". Kimberly blushes "sure you can".

Kimberly saw her sister Bella walking to her "so what class your heading too". Kimberly laughed "gym and Tommy is walking me there".

Bella smiles "ok well remember you got a lot of explaining, we going to Edward house so you can tell us how you know Tommy "

Kimberly laughed again "I will, well let go before we all are late for our classes ". kimberly and Tommy walk out the door and headed to their class.

while walking Tommy ask Kimberly a question "how do you think your sis and then my family will react, when we tell them how we meet"

kimberly looked down "I don't know, we will just have to hope for the best".

Tommy and Kimberly stop walking because they arrive at the gym they said goodbye and then Tommy went to his class.

Kimberly got into her gym uniforms and handed the slip to singed she did that and then Kimberly started to do some cartwheels and flips she does in gymnastics.

an hr pass and it was time to leave the class and head home, but she was nervous about how her sis will react to the secret she kept about James and Victoria.

well another chapter down sorry the is short but I am having writer blocks if you guys have any ideas for the next chapter pm it or just leave it in the review .sorry it took long to write it hope u guys like this chapter review it and like always catch you on the flip side