Chapter 12

Connors P.O.V

I wake up alone in My bed wishing willow was with me, i pull myself out of bed and walk downstairs where the guys and willow were laughing about something i smile seeing willow happy then they all look over to me and laughed again "what are you guys laughing at" Ricky smirks "we found your old videos" my face turns a bright red "oh dear god" they all laugh and carry on watching my embarrassing videos as i sit in the kitchen eating lucky charms. Me and the guys decide to go the beach i run upstairs to tell the girls, first i knock on Willows door and she lets me into her messy room "you live like a pig" she laughs at me "oink oink" i chuckle at accurate pig impressions "wow you could pass for a pig" shee punches my arm "did you just come in here to be horrible to me or do you need to tell me something" "do you wanna come to the beach today" she looks down at her messy floor then scratches her neck "um no thanks" "why? you love the beach!" she sighs "Connor i don't want the whole public seeing my battered body" this saddens me, i walk over to her and pull her into a warm embrace and all of a sudden she breaks down in my arms i rub her back gently reassuring everything will be okay i kiss her forehead then put my chin on top of her fragile head. she pulls out of our hug and kissed my lips "im gonna pass but Ava will want to come" i smile and walk out of her room and Ava agrees to come, it only takes a few minutes to get ready then were out of the door.

Willows P.O.V

I finally get some alone time in the house so i go out to the pool and sunbathe for a bit, i soon fell asleep causing me to get quite a good tan but now i have strap marks. I walk into the kitchen to get a drink and i check my phone to see multiple texts from Leo

'I will find you'

'Tell me where you are

'You need to get what you deserve'

'I am going to find you'

I reply with a simple leave me alone but then realised my location services was on i panic. He's gonna find me im gonna die. I lock every single door and window in the house and hide behind a counter in the kitchen holding my phone. hours pass but i am not moving .

Suddenly their was vicious knocks at the door the dear gets worse as my hearts start pounding

'LET ME IN' its Leo

"IM NOT JOKING LET ME IN NOW"

The tears are welling up and my chest is pounding

"GO AWAY NOW ILL CALL THE COPS"

Three bangs attacked the door and i heard a loud pound hit the floor.

This chapter is crap!