CHAPTER 4

CHAPTER 4

Its been a while now and I still havent seen or heard from Honey. I think im realy loosin my mind. Maybe Chris was right I realy dont even know her. I think its time to let go it just wasnt meant to be.

Imma enjoy this weekend though since my bday sunday and today only friday. Forgeting about Honey is the only way I can enjoy my birthday weekend, she probily dont even remember me anyway.

I turned the shower water off and wraped a towel around my waist.

As soon as I got down the stairs somebody was knocking on the door like they were playing a drum.

"Who is it" I yelled

"Honey" Chris joked

I opened the door "Thats what you on " I asked

"You know im just fuckin aroung " Chris said walking in

"Thats the problem " I said closing the door

"Yea Yea, no homo shit but you mind puting on some close" Chris asked

I sighed "So wassup"

"You wanna go hit up a strip club tonight or do you have to ask Honey first" Chris asked shoving his phone into his pocket

"Yeah what time" I said trying my hardest not to punch him in the mouth

"Around 10 " He stood up

"Iight , you can scoop me up around 9:30" I said walking up the stairs

Chris nodded and walked out the door.

When we got to the club it was barely anywhere to park. After I threw a couple of 100's at the strippers I was about ready to go.

Chris suggested we get a lil private dance to top the night off.

I went into one of the private dance rooms and sat in a chair. Not even a minute later someone walked in and put a blind fold on me. She walked in front of me and everything stoped.

At first I thought it was apart of the dance no lie but minutes had went by. I pulled the blind fold off and looked up. I know that beautiful face anywhere.

"Ashley ? " I smiled

"Well Hi to you too " she smiled

"Damn its been a long time "

"I know" she said shyly

"Well enough with the chit chat , get to work" I said pulling her arm

She smiled and continued the private dance. Once she was done we exchanged numbers and talked about whats been going on in our lives since we last seen eachother. Until she had to take care of another cusomer.

[A/N]

If you like the story so far let me know. I wont post the 5th chapter until i get feedback on this one.