CHAPTER 2

CHAPTER 2

(MICHAEL POV)

I woke up to the smell of pancakes eggs and bacon. I walked into the kitchen and Honey was sitting at the table smashing.

"What?" She looked up at me

"Where my food at " I asked

"I dont know. why you asking me " she shrugged

"So first I give you a ride to my place, I let you sleep in my bed, and you up in here eating my food food but yet you cant even fix a nigga somethin to eat"

"Shidd I aint wifey I dont have to fix you a damn thing, you better call one of yo lil chicks over and have them make you breakfast " She said taking another bite of her food

"Check It Out" I said taking her food

"Give me my food " She whined

"Hold up check it out right quick" I ate a peice of the bacon

"I can eat and listen to whatever you have to say " She reached for her food

"You must be realy hungry" I said raising the food higher

"Well yeah lastnight was the first time ive ate in almost 2 weeks" She looked down

"Wait What" I put her food back on the table

"Nothing can you just take me home"

The car ride was silent and i saw a couple of tears fall from her eyes, I didnt bother to ask why cuz I know she would give me some bullshit answer.

She told me the address of her home and it seems to be a hotel. I do feel a lil guilty for taking her food earlier but if I would have new she hadnt ate in two weeks , i would have gave her the food back. I heard the car door slam but when I turned to ask her something she was already inside the hoted I shook my head and pulled off.

1 month later

........................................................

(HONEY POV)

Its been a month since I seen or heard from Michael. I geuss I was a little mean to him even after he did that for me. I went back to the diner a couple of times but it was just a waste of time.

Throughout my whole life Ive always pushed people away. I dont like being this way , there is just a part of me that cant let go of the past. I dont have anything or anybody. The only time im actualy happy is when im drunk. Drinking is the key to solving all the problems in my life. My mother and father died in a car accident a couple of days after I was born.

We were driving home from the hospital and I was in the backseat sleeping. My Mother kept going on and on about how I looked so beutiful , my father turned to look at me not realizing how hard he was pushing down on the gas and seconds later he ran into a huge semi. Both parents died but luckily im still alive.

Well thats the story my grandma use to always tell me. She took me in after my parent died. But arournd the time I was 17 she died of breast cancer. My grandma and I didnt have much , so there was no money for her to leave here for me. I soon found other ways to get money besides working. When the money started rolling in I moved into a hotel but I was 19 around that time. Its been 4 years and I still move from hotel to hotel beacause I couldnt afford anything else not even food.