chapter twenty-three

Encre P.o.v

Dream

Everything was bright in fact so bright that I couldn't see. I could sens an army of people in front of me and behind me. 

"Let it all begin Encre," A voice I barely remember said. I somehow made a noise that started a huge fight. I sensed people die from left and right.  Stop, Encre fight it, please. I don't have permission. You don't need permission. You have no power to say that

"Encre make the strongest my slaves." The voice said. I walk towards something or someone. I heard begging not only from my curse but also from outside my head. But I didn't care I was about to kill when.

Dream end

"ENCRE WAKE UP!!" Someone yelled at me. My eyes widen. I felt something wet on my face. I had obviously been crying I looked at Fallacy.

"Encre what the hell happened?" He asked.

"A dream." Was all I said

"The translation is on the table," I said. it had been three days after the chamomile accident. Fallacy was the person in here the most of the time. Someone broke down the door.

"What was that noise?" Jasper said.

"Jasper don't break the doors," Fallacy sighed

"He learned it from you Fall," Felicia said.

"So what was that sound?" Felicia said.

"Encre choking in her sleep," Fallacy said and took the translation. I sat up.

"What happened?" Felicia asked.

"I just had a nightmare. Nothing serious." I said. Standing up.

"you are able to stand now?" Jasper asked. I nodded.

"Stand and walk," I said.

"How can you heal that quickly?" Felicia asked

"I don't know," I said. My stomach began to growl I haven't eaten anything the last three days anyway. 

"Encre let get some food in you," Felicia said. We left and walked to the kitchen. I got some food. Felicia sat in a chair beside me while we both eat. I got some normal food while Felicia got cucumber soaked in blood. To top it off there was wiped cream.

"Isn't that a weird combination? I don't count the blood because you need it," I said.

"Yes but I'm pregnant so it acceptable," she said.

"wait, you're pregnant? Who's the father?" I asked

"Well, I don't dare say it. I'm sure Fallacy will kill the father," She said

"Overprotective brother or vampire tradition?" I asked

"The first one," She answered. I smiled.

"Anyway do you have instruments here?" I asked

"Yes, I can show you," She said and stood up. We walked until we came to a huge door. 

"In there if you need me I'll be eating cucumber in the kitchen," She said and left. I walked in. There were so many Instruments. some I've never seen nor heard of. I walked over to a violin and picked it up. I began to play.

Fallacy P.o.v

I was walking around when I heard a beautiful sound. I followed the sound until I stood outside the instrument storage. We can't have all the instruments in the ballroom. I saw Felicia waiting outside the door with cucumbers and whipped cream. I looked inside to see my artist playing on a violin. She sure is creative with anything.