Chapter 1: Touring with Bieber

Spencer's POV:

I sat outside the tour bus waiting for my dad and One Direction. Yes, One Direction. My dad is Paul Higgins, their security guard.

We were all gonna go to my best friend, Ariana Bieber's house to discuss a tour with her brother, Justin.

I hate him. He is one of the most annoying people on earth!

A few minutes later, the boys and my dad came out.

"Spency!" Louis greeted me with a hug.

"Hey Suspender Man!" I smiled. I exchanged hello's with everyone else. The paparazzi were everywhere. Liam put a protective arm around my waist. I smiled up at him and he placed a quick peck on my cheek.

"Let's go lovebirds! We're late!" Zayn yelled.

"Not my fault you spent an hour on your hair!" I smirked.

"I'm defeated!" He put his hands up to signal he surrendered and headed to the rental car. Me and Liam followed after. My dad and the boys were already in there. My phone buzzed, alerting me I had a text.

From: Ariana Bieber:)

Hey. U on ur way yet?:)

I typed back.

To: Ariana Bieber:)

Hiii! Yep. Sorry were L8. Zayn spent 4evr on his hair!

Ariana replied immediatley.

From: Ariana Bieber:)

Figures. See ya soon! Say hey 2 ur dad and da boys?

I smiled even though she couldn't see me.

To: Ariana Bieber:)

Kk. Be ther in 10.

Niall turned on the radio and the boys' hit song, "What Makes You Beautiful" began to play.

"YOUR INSECURE! DON'T KNOW WHAT FOR!" We all pretty much belted out the lyrics while my dad was driving and laughing at us.

A good 10 minutes later, we arrived at the Bieber household. We all headed towards the door and I rang the doorbell.

"Hey!" Ariana smiled. "Come on in!" She stepped aside.

Their house was the same size as mine. And the boys. It was 3 stories, 5 bedrooms, a basement, 6 bathrooms and your standard kitchen, living room. Oh and not to mention Justin and Ari's snack/arcade/theatre room. They even had a jacuzzi, hot tub, and a pool out in their huge backyard.

"Spencer." Justin acknowledged me.

"Uggck." I fakely smiled.

"Oh come on. You love me!" He leaned in for a hug.

"Never Bieber!" I ran away.

"Never say never!" He called out after me.

"Oh shut up!" I yelled back.

I heard laughter and crept into the kitchen. I tried to grab something out of the fridge when Ariana appeared behind me.

"Don't take my fro yo!" She warned.

I jumped up about a metre in the air and screamed.

Next thing I knew, my best friend was rolling on the floor, clutching her stomach and laughing.

I grabbed a bottle of water and headed to the conference room. That's where everyone was.

By everyone I mean, the boys, Simon Cowell, Scooter...Justin's manager, Emma Starling... The guy's manager, my dad, and Justin the "Uggck" himself.

Yippee. How fun is tour gonna be? I must've said that out loud because everyone snapped their heads towards me.

"So much fun because I'm gonna be there!" Ariana appeared behind me again and I jumped up and screamed, again. Niall, Zayn, Harry, Louis, Justin, and Ariana bursted into fits of laughter.

While Liam took my hand and led me to the seat beside him.

Finally, everyone calmed down and Ariana took her place next to Uggck.

"Okay. Let's get this started!" Emma began.

"So. Justin will be playing a full set, a good 6 songs. Then the boys will be playing 6 songs as well." Scooter stated. We nodded our heads in agreement.

"Wait. Then why are me and Spencer here? I love to support J and the boys but I couldn't care less on how many songs they play." Ariana asked.

"Well, the reason you two are here is we want you to record a duet together." Simon replied.

"Okay!" Me and Ari smiled.

"Alright. You two write up a song and then we'll talk about putting it on tour!" Emma grinned.

"That's fine by me!" I said.

"Sorry I'm late." Pattie, Justin and Ariana's mom came in.

Everyone began discussing the tour again.

"We leave in three days. So on Friday, we need all of you at the tour bus at 7 am sharp." Emma imformed us. I groaned in my head. I am not an early morning person.

··Next Night··

*Ariana's POV:*

"YES!" I yelled. I began my little happy dance. Me and Spencer finally finished the song. Its called Ready Or Not. (A/N: I know its a song by Bridgit Mendler. Pretend its theirs!)

"That took us forever!" I added but Spencer was already passed out on the couch in my room. I sighed and laid in bed. As soon as my head hit the pillow, I fell into dreamland. I was tired but probably because its 4 am.

···

I woke to the smell of pancakes. Spencer was still sleeping so I pulled on a hoodie and threw my oh so very tangled hair into a ponytail. I slipped on my UGG slippers and headed downstairs.

"Hey J." I greeted Justin.

"Hey" he smiled.

My mom put a plate of 4 pancakes in front of me. As I was eating, Niall, Liam, Harry, Zayn, and Louis came in.

"Hi. Whe-" Liam started but I cut him off.

"Spence is in my room."

I finished my first plate and got another 3 pancakes.

"Where do ya put all the food?" Justin and Zayn asked me.

"Its called sweatpants." I answered.

···

A/N: Hey guysss! This is our new story written with my friend Kaitlin! I'm Cece:)

Please feel free to leave a message, fan, or vote! Next chapter will be posted soon. Plz tell all ur watty friends!

Lots of love,

Cece and Kat