Chapter 2: Early Mornings

Spencer's POV:

Someone was shaking my shoulders.

"Spence, love?" I recongnized it as Liam's voice. (A/N: Just so y'all know, Liam and Spencer are dating!)

"Hey." I answered, rubbing my eyes.

"I missed you. We haven't seen each other in days!" He pouted.

I laughed, "Lee lee, it's only been two days!"

"Two days too long!" He protested.

I chuckled and wrapped my arms around his neck. Liam leaned in and pressed his lips to mine.

I felt him smile into the kiss and I smiled too.

"He- GROSS! MY EYES! MY POOR EYES!" I pulled away to see Ariana covering her eyes and running away. Or should I say running into a wall. Then there was a thud followed by a "I'm okay!".

Liam laughed and I joined in. I got out of bed and slipped on my slippers. I pulled my soft brown hair into a messy bun. I took Liam's hand and walked towards the door. We got downstairs to see everyone with their luggages.

"Where y'all going?" I asked, grabbing a glass of orange juice.

"We leave for tour today!" Niall informed me, his mouth full of waffles.

I did a spit take, "WE LEAVE TODAY?!" I ran upstairs to pack.

But when I got to my closet, everything was gone!

"Spency, its okay! Ari packed your stuff this morning." Louis appeared in the doorway.

"Oh." I said. "But where are all my clothes?" I asked.

Lou opened his mouth to say something but I cut him off, "Don't answer that. I'm not a morning person."

I trudged out of the room and into the tour bus parked outside.

Everyone was already on there.

I slipped into one of the bunks and fell asleep.

*Ariana's POV*

I sat with Justin and Niall on the comfy leather couch. This tour bus was better than the last one. This one had two bathrooms! That could come in handy with the boys. And only 8 bunks. The adults got their own bus. Meanwhile, I was here stuck with 6 boys and Spencer.

"So... finish the song?" Niall asked.

"Yep. At 4am." I got up and walked to the kitchen.

"What's it called?" Niall had followed me in and soon all the boys were in here. I'm guessing they all wanted a sneak peak.

"Ready or Not." I answered, I leaned against the counter.

All their faces had the same expression, "Please give us a sneak peak?"

"You guys are just gonna wait until we get to the studio!" I grinned.

"Fine." They all replied.

"Only half an hour anyways!" And with that I skipped out of the room.

··Studio··

"Okay. Get in there!" Simon demanded.

Me and Spencer headed into the little room with the headphones.

I'm the kinda girl who doesn't say a word, who sits at the curb and waits for the world

But I'm about to break out about to break out, about to break out