❤healing❤

He grabbed my waist and pulled me in closer I felt his breath on my neck which sent shivers down my spine. He came closer his face not even an inch away from mine. He then put his sweet soft honey like lips on mine and I kissed back immediately our mouths moving together in perfect harmony. He then Broke the kiss and planted kisses down my neck to my shirt.

"You know i still want to kill him right?" he whispered in my ear.

"yes i know." i said barely able to talk.

"knock, knock!" Tae yelled from the other side of the door.

"what!?" jungkook asked annoyed

"Eomma Jin said to come get you and y/n for dinner." He answered.

"ok , we will be down in a moment."  He answered as he let go of me and walked to the door.

(Magical time skip!)

(Y/N P.O.V)

We had all just finished dinner and i decided to go to the store and guy desert for everyone. It was late and the cool summer night air was blowing. I walked into the store wandering to the ice cream and looked for multiple kinds deciding to go with Villain, Chocolate, and strawberry. I was wandering some more when i noticed someone following me so i decided to go ahead and check out. I soon checked out and walked out into the dark empty street. I looked behind me and noticed that he was no longer there but as soon as i calmed down I was pulled into a dark ally way. I felt a heavy weight holding me down as I was trapped against a cold brick wall. I started trying to break free of the hold, in which I concluded belonged to a large Male. My efforts to escape were useless.

"What's wrong princess?" The man whispered in my ear and right away I knew who it was.

A/N: hello everyone I'm so sorry I haven't updated this in forever and I'm sorry for such a short chapter, but who do yall think the man is? Pls comment below. As always loves- author nim