Kaiya

When his arm is around me, its like a breath of fresh air. I love him. I need him. I'm already awake by the time the alarm clock goes off but I pretend to be asleep just so I can hear Jake's sexy low whisper when he attempts to wake me up. My parents don't know that I'm here in his apartment. They think I'm at Brittany's house, sleeping over. She covers for me all the time. This is why she is my best friend. Not just this but she gets me. She's one of the only people that do Other than Jake of course.

I hear his soft moan as he turns over to shut off the alarm clock. Then he turns to me and shakes me slowly and whispers in my ear. "Kaiya, Kaiya. It's time to wake up. You have to go to school." "Ugh. Don't remind me." I hate school. It means less time to spend with Jake. He is in university so he gets some days off. I on the other hand, am stuck in that torture chamber for 6 hours a day. I turn around and he grabs the back of my neck and gently pulls my face up to his face. "Trust me, I wish you didn't have to leave either." he says. "I'll be there at the school waiting for you when it's done I promise." We kiss. Just a little kiss. A nice slow soft kiss that leaves me wanting more.