O N E

Third POV

"I sent money to your account," Jungkook's mom says. He looks both ways before crossing the street to his campus.

"Ok thanks," He replies nonchalant.

It was a monthly thing his mother did, his family were wealthy. I mean how else will his tuition get paid for.

"Your father asked about you," She says. He freezes at her words. His asshole of a father, asked about him? He had to laugh.

He lets out a tsk, "Funny," He chuckles. Deep down he's hurt.

His father asked of him when he couldn't even show up to his birthday party, couldn't even show up to his graduation.

Let alone congratulate him. Yeah, he'd totally love to see him. His mother sighs, "I'm serious Jungkook," She assures, which sounded more like a plead.

"Ok, well I'l—" he bumps into some one making them fall. He looked down to see a guy in a skirt.

Wait skirt?!!

He stuck hand out to help the other up, "I'm sorry—" he tried to apologize when three people rush over and one of them shoves him.

They're all wearing a skirt except one, the guy not wearing the skirt, but dressed femininely, he walks over to the one he knocked down.

"Yoongi hyung are you ok?" The friend ask. "Yeah, I'm fine." Yoongi says. The two walk over to Jungkook and he's being stared at by the remaining two.

The taller one walks in front of him. "Are you new here?" He ask.

Jungkook wanted to be sarcastic but when he's surrounded by 4 cross dressers, he didn't want to get jumped on his first day.

He nods his head, he hears his mom on the phone.

Shit! forgot about her

"Jungkook are you alright? What happened?"  His mother asked worriedly. "I'm fine mom—I have to go," he says, ready to get off the phone.

"Okay, I love you and have a nice first day of collage," 

"Yeah, love you too," He hangs up and looks at the tall male.

"Sorry for knocking you're friend down?" He apologizes which sounded more like a question than an apology but they'll let it slide he's cute.

"Okay it's fine," Namjoon stares intensely, before smiling. "I'm Namjoon." The tall male said.

"That's Yoongi Hyung," Namjoon points to the male with the white skirt on. He points to the one with the overall dress on, "Seokjin hyung,"

"Last but not least Hoseok," They all wave.

He waves.

"Uh...I'm J-Jungkook," they nod. "Y'know, you're actually kinda cute," Jin says to him. Jungkook feels his cheeks heat up, "Thanks, you're not that bad looking yourself."

He looks down at his phone, "Anyway, I have to go I'm going to be late." He tried to walk away but Hoseok grabs his arm.

"Don't leave so soon baby face, let us take you to your class." Hoseok, says pulling him closer. "Uhh, umm." Jungkook stammers at how close Hoseok is to his face.

"Come on, baby face. We don't have all day," Yoongi says, putting his manicured hand on his waist, popping his hip out sassily.

"I-I don't know..." Jungkook says, still so very close to Hoseoks face.

"Doll," Namjoon calls out, Jungkook blushes at the name, and looks over at him. "Doll face, we're just trying to make sure you don't get lost."

Jungkook thinks a bit, what if it's a trap? I mean I did knock over Yoongi Hyung.

Wait can I even call him hyung?

"Fine," Jungkook gives in. They all smile, Hoseok lets Jungkook go.

"Follow me," Seokjin said, he walks ahead of the other four people, Hoseok joining him, and Yoongi and Namjoon beside him.

They walk through the doors, with an amazed Jungkook looking around in awe. "I never asked," Soekjin starts, Jungkook looks at him. "But you never told us what year you're in."

"I'm a freshman," Jungkook answers, "What about you guys?" He asked. "Yoongi and I are seniors and Namjoon and Hoseok are Juniors." He says Jungkook nods.

"Are you staying in a dorm?" Yoongi asked, resting his hand on Jungkooks waist.

"Jungkook shudders at the contact, he just met them and he's already falling apart.

"Uhh...I haven't moved into it yet." He said, he was going to do it this morning but he had morning classes.

"Can we help you move in?" Hoseok asks, looking back at Jungkook.

"Uh...I mean..I-I don't—"

"You can say no if you want too," Yoongi assures.

"Sure you can help," Jungkook says, he earns a pat on the back from Namjoon, a smile from Soekjin, a squeal from Hoseok and a squeeze on the waist from Yoongi.

He had not imagined his first friends in collage to be upperclassmen.

_____________________________

This is the first chapter of RUIN and I'm excited, and I'm the author 😂

Hyung line outfits is the picture at the top.

Please leave feedback.

Excuse any mistakes

~Nyah🌻