T W O

Third POV

Jungkook led the way to his dorm room with Yoongi, Namjoon, Seokjin and Hoseok following behind him.

He was quite nervous.

What if they laugh at my wall decorations I bought?

Stop being a punk Jungkook!!

Jungkook stops in front of a door and took out his key, when he walked in he didn't expect to see two other males, in dresses.

"Hey! Are you our new roomie?" The short male said, the taller one looked at Jungkook and the others behind him.

"Hyungs? What are you doing here?" The taller one says. Jungkook turns around and stares in shock.

"Let's take a seat and explain," Jin suggest.

•••••

"So you're telling me, you six friends know each other which I happen to be in a dorm with two of out your six friend group," Jungkook says.

"That's literally what we just said," Taehyung said.

Jungkook glared at the older male, "So who are roommates between you four?" He pointed at men he'd met earlier.

Hoseok smiles cheerfully, "Seokjin hyung and I are roomies, and Namjoon and Yoongi are roomies." He explained as he walked closer.

Jungkook scooted back on his bed, "Any more questions?" Hoseok asked.

Oh Lord Jesus

Jungkook blushed and shook his head.

Hoseok stood up, "Alrighty then, we'll get going." He said as he waved and left the room, with the other 3 males followed.

Jungkook looked at Jimin and Taehyung, he looked at their matching dresses and blushed, looking back up to their faces.

"I-I gotta go, bye." He got off his bed and ran out the room, slamming the door behind him. He took his phone out and called his best friend, "Hello Yugyeom, where are you?"

"I'm just finished my morning classes," Yugyeom responds.

"Can we meet up, at our spot?"

"Yeah, see you in 20." Jungkook hung up and called a cab (or Uber)

•••••

"What's so wrong about 6 cross dressing guys?," Yugyeom ask.

They're at their spot, their hangout place, their tree house.

"Uhh—I don't know,"Jungkook stammers.

"You don't kn—Jungkook are you kidding me?" Yugyeom laughs, making Jungkook pout.

"It's ok if you're gay, I'm not worried about it," Yugyeom teases drinking his tea, "Shut up Yugyeom, I'm not gay."

Yugyeom rolls his eyes, "Denial is not a good look on you babes." Jungkook pushes him, "Shut up!"

Yugyeom laughed and picked up the bag of chips, handing it to Jungkook. "Well are they at least cute?" Jungkook took the bag.

They're more than cute

"They're ok," Jungkook shrugged, opening the bag of chips. Yugyeom looked at him confusingly, making Jungkook look at him.

"What?" He bit into the chip. "They're hot aren't they?" Yugyeom asked.

Jungkook choked on his chip, "What? No." And Yugyeom laughed.

"Whatever you say, hun."

  ______________________________

Sorry for the short chapter.

But I'm finally back!🥳

I'll try to update all my other stories and there will be some that coming out that aren't kpop related, just so I can have a balance on my originality.

Excuse any maistakes.

~Nyah🥀