First kiss

Your POV:

We had just arrived at my house after a date at the beach which was perfect,  as we arrived at my door I thanked him for a wonderful night.

"Thanks for tonight I loved it"I smiled

"Your welcome y/n I loved it too" he smiled back. He has such a perfect smile and laugh.

"Well I'd better get inside, I will see you tomorrow " I gave him and hug and turned round.

"Wait " he suddenly said so I turned back around suddenly what I wanted to happen happend he kissed me and I instantly kissed back smiling we pulled away.

"Goodnight y/n"

"Goodnight Ash"

And he drove away and I went to bed smiling

Ashtons POV:

We arrived at y/ns house and I walked her up to her door she thanked me for a wonderful night I smiled happy she liked it

"thanks for a wonderful night I loved it" She smiled

"Your welcome y/n I loved it too " I smiled back.

"Well I'd better get inside,  I will see you tomorrow " She said whilst hugging me sending sparks through my body.

She turned round I had to kiss her

"Wait" She turned round and before I could think or she could speak I kissed her butterflies going crazu, after we pulled away we both smiled.

"Goodnight y/n"

"Goodnight Ash " I loved it when she called me that.

I got into my car and drove away smiling like an idiot I seriously love her so much her beautiful long blonde hair and her sparkling blue eyes and her rosy red cheeks and the way she laughs and how she's so cute when she blushes

so I kissed her the next step.. telling her I love her. I smiled at that thought and arrived home, we both need to meet each others family and she needs to meet the boys in my band.