Part 1

Once there were three girls. One was from a city and her name was Ava. Ava was a fashionista. The second was from a country and her name was Stephanie. Stephanie knew everything about survival. The third was from the beach on the ocean and her name was Lola. Lola was a big daredevil. They were best friends for ten years and they met when they were four. One day they get dropped off at the edge of a forest in Colorado. They walked to the middle of the forest.

"Here it is, the middle of the forest," said Lola.

"I'm so glad my outfit didn't get muddy," exclaimed Ava, "What no cell service why are they trying to ruin me!"

"We are in the middle of the forest of course there is no cell service," explained Stephanie.

"Aww," complained Ava.

"Snap out of it," said Lola, "You knew there wouldn't be cell service or wifi or anything like that for that matter."

"Let's set up camp for the night," said Stephanie.

"I'm going to get all muddy," complained Ava.

"No, you won't," said Lola.

"Ava, gather water for the fire and to drink, Lola, gather wood for the fire," commanded Stephanie.

"Okay...," said Ava.

"I can do this easily," said Lola.

"Good now start working," said Stephanie.

"What are you going to do," asked Lola.

"Huh, what, well don't just stand there well I am risking getting muddy," questioned Ava.

"YOU'RE NOT GOING TO GET MUDDY," almost screamed Lola and Stephanie.

"I will set up the tent, make a shelter and make the fire unless you would rather do that," answered Stephanie.