Part 4

"Or we could sleep with each of you and get to know you more," Zach offered. Ava was already leaning on Zach longingly. So they all grabbed their stuff and went back to the girls' tents and got set up for bed. Soon they decided to go to bed. The tents were set up in a triangle so you could talk normally and not be heard because they were separated enough from the other tents. They went off to bed.

*************************************The next morning****************************************

They all walked out to get breakfast and agreed to spend the rest of the trip together. They went back to the waterfall. Zach and Ava beat them there. In the evening Zach and Ava snuck behind the waterfall and hid from the rest of them.

*************************************Twenty years later***************************************

"Do you Ava Olson take Zach Jacob to be your husband," the priest askes.

"You may now kiss the bride," the priest concludes.

*************************************Two years later*****************************************

"Do you Lola Stone take Ryder Reynolds to be your husband," the priest askes.

"You may now kiss the bride," the priest concludes.

*************************************Five years later****************************************

"Do you Stephanie Sullivan take Mathew Mckenzie to be your husband," the priest askes.

"You may now kiss the bride," the priest concludes.

*************************************After the honey moon************************************

"Where did you to ever go we never did find you guys until you came back to us smiling and giggling?" Stephanie askes.

"Where did you go?" Lola askes. Mathew and Ryder nod in agreement.

"Somewhere," Ava said looking at Zach. Zach puts a hand on Ava's pregnant tummy.

"I have a feeling I know where," Lola said.

"Where?" asks Stephanie, "oh nevermind."

*************************************Two years later******************************************

"Thanks for coming to our third baby shower," Ava said.

"This is your eighth, ninth, and tenth child?" Stephanie askes.

"Yes, how is your little one Lola?" Ava askes.

"Loretta is great," Lola replied.

"What are you going to name your kids?" Ava asked.

"Lonnie," Lola answered.

"Roseline," Stephanie answered.

"Scarlet, Junette, and Julie," Ava answered.

"Your having triplets?" Stephanie asked.

"Yeah, I'm sure Sebastien, Estel, Kathe, Katti, Jeremiah, Sophia, and Penny will love having three little sisters," Ava answered.

"Do you have like a family tree or something," Stephanie askes. Ava pulled out a family tree between all three families.