Part 2

Ava went to gather the water. Well, Lola gathered the wood. Meanwhile, Stephanie was making the tent. After about five minutes Stephanie fished the tent and began on the shelter. After about five more minutes Ava came back with the water, Lola back with the wood and Stephanie finished the shelter and went to make the fire.

"Ok what next," said Lola.

"Finished," said Ava.

"I will make the fire, you two set up your beds in the tent I already did," said Stephanie.

"I bet I can bet you," said Lola.

"No, I can beat you in a heartbeat even though I have more stuff than you," replied Ava.

"Oh yeah let's have a race then," challenged Lola.

"Deal, Stephanie you see who wins," announced Ava.

"Obviously me," Ava and Lola muttered at the same time.

"You two are so ridiculous and funny," said Stephanie "Ready, Set, GO."

Ava and Lola took off running and Stephanie began working on the fire. Later that day they all finished. Ava came then a split second later Lola arrived.

"Who won?" Lola asked.

"Me obviously," Ava claimed.

"Ava but by a second" Stephanie said.

"Told you so," Ava said.

"Great, job we have the water, firewood, tent, shelter, fire, and our beds are set up," Stephanie informed.

"You're too fast and good at this," Lola said.

"You sound almost surprised," Stephanie said.

"Here, I made these for you," Ava said handing them really cute new swimsuits.

"Um, thanks but why are you doing this?" Lola askes.

"It is fashion that's my strong suit," Ava replied.

"Where are we going to use them?" Lola askes.

"At the waterfall," Ava replied.

"What waterfall?" Lola asked.

"The waterfall that is nearby that we will just have to follow the sound too," Stephanie said.